Ent

WEEKEND ACTUALS

Equalizer will probably also lay to rest Tombstones. :ph34r:

Tombstones might not make $30m. 

I think Tombstones and Where I Leave You will both finish with around 35M, while No Good Deed and Dolphin Tale should top out in the mid-to-high 50's.

Maze Runner is more of a wildcard. I could see it topping out at 75, but I think it has a chance of legging it to 90-95M.

Not really. Reviews were great for Dolphin Tale and it still under-performed. No Good Deed is making a profit at the end of the day. 

Fault in Our Stars had the same 15 million dollar budget as No Good Deed and made 250 worldwide with good reviews.  You are picking and choosing individual movies.  The top 40 movies of all time adjusted for inflation all had good reviews.  Something terrible like Transformers 2 is probably somewhere around #75 all time adjusted for inflation.  This year, movies 1-3 average 90% on RT and numbers 1-10 average 73% on RT, numbers 11-20 average around 62% on RT, and numbers 21-30 average around 50% on RT.  

• Like 1

Saw "Tusk" yesterday... The fact that he made the movie is amazing. Listening to the smodcast then watching the film was an intimate experience... Can't wait for the rest of the trilogy. I wish this could match its budget domestically by some miracle.

• Like 1