The Full Monty

6 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Full Monty

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

How has no one else replied to this yet?I love, love, love, love, love this film. I saw the musical on Broadway in 2001 and, while it was excellent, it just didn't have the same feel as the movie. I think it being based in Buffalo, NY as opposed to the Sheffield UK like the film was a big part of it.Carlisle, Addy, Wilkinson, all were great. The ending is not only hilarious but very triumphant.A - 9.5/10

Oh man, this is one of my favorites. The Full Monty is a proper feel good movie if there ever was one, done with that great british humor that I like so much. Its a movie thats so likable and funny that you can watch it several times and always be entertained

5/5

can't believe i never got around to watching this before 

its so funny and sweet and man i was rooting the whole time at the end , they did good and wow naturally i had no idea what full monty meant 

i had heard about the film when it came out but never saw it on tv 

of course now i know robert carlysle from once upon a time tv show and mark addy as king robert baratheon from GOT 

just a lovely film , for a bit there i thought they weren't going to do it anymore but gotta love the town how they were gently mocking them and everyone just wanted them to do it in the end 

and i recently rewatched magic mike again which feels so professional in comparison whereas this has more heart (i guess this stripping business has become more of a business)

and those strings  :lol:  great choreography