MrFanaticGuy34

The Scandinavian dubbing languages in the Harry Potter-films

There is something i have been wondering about when it comes the movies. The scandinavian dubbings in most of the Harry Potter-films. Now, they come in Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian & Swedish.

Well, in Sweden, most of the movies from HP1 to HP5, have been dubbed in swedish at the time they got released......but oddly enough & sadly....the last 3 films, Half-Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows P1 & Deathly Hallows P2, were not dubbed in Swedish at all. :(

How come? I remember growing up with the movies.....and i liked the other dubs (other than English) of almost all the films. I was getting used to the swedish language.....and yet Sweden couldn't dub the final 3 films. For those who live in Sweden.....didn't you feel that it was a missed opportunity for the Swedes to dub the last 3 films? What do you think?

Most family-films with fantasy elements.....usually gets dubbed in Scandinavian languages.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34