jmovies

Season 1 Week #12

Week #12

Welcome to Week #12 of Survivor! 4815162342 was eliminated last week in a shocking elimination when Totem secured second immunity. 4 remain and the results are below!

Actuals

Chico & Rita (3-day PTA)- $20,654

Journey to the Center of the Earth 2: The Mysterious Island (Friday)- $6.541 million

Journey to the Center of the Earth 2: The Mysterious Island (3-day)- $27.34 million

Rampart (3-day PTA)- $12,089

Safe House (Friday)- $13.65 million

Safe House (3-day)- $40.17 million

Star Wars: Episode I- The Phantom Menace 3D (Sunday)- $5.355 million

Star Wars: Episode I- The Phantom Menace 3D (3-day)- $22.47 million

The Vow (Saturday)- $16.67 million

The Vow (3-day)- $41.20 million

Big Miracle (Friday)- $.9385 million

Chronicle (Saturday)- $5.481 million

Chronicle (3-day)- $12.09 million

The Woman in Black (Sunday)- $2.133 million

The Woman in Black (3-day)- $10.10 million

The Grey (Saturday)- $2.321 million

Man on a Ledge (Friday)- $.3987 million

One for the Money (Sunday)- $.6036 million

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (3-day)- $1.473 million

Red Tails (3-day)- $2.417 million

Underworld: Awakening (Saturday)- $1.092 million

Beauty and the Beast 3D (3-day)- $.8401 million

Contraband (3-day)- $1.259 million

Ariadne- 76.79%

EmpireStrikesBack- 69.98%

Frankenberry- 71.51%

Totem- 68.67%

Strikes

Frankenberry (2)

Ariadne (1)

Congrats Ariadne you got immunity this week with your 76.79% accuracy and are now assured a spot in the top 3! Everyone else is going to Tribal Council!

Second Immunity Challenge- Tuesday Grosses (final one for the season)

Journey 2

Safe House

The Vow

Chronicle

The Woman in Black

Second Immunity Predictions due NO LATER THAN Wednesday @ 9:30 AM ET!

Tribal Council Votes due NO LATER THAN Wednesday @ 4:00 PM ET!

Tribal Council- Week #12

Welcome to Tribal Council for Week #12! Frankenberry had immunity again this week but everyone else is not safe. Below are the votes and good luck to everyone!

Vote #1

Totem

Vote #2

Frankenberry

Vote #3

Frankenberry

Vote #4 and the eighteenth person eliminated from BOT Survivor is...

Totem got the fourth vote but since he has the lower score for this week's game he is on the chopping block.

Did this person get immunity?

No, his 58% accuracy was behind Frankenberry's 80.87% average and we was the only other one who predicted. Sorry to see you go Totem you have been a fantastic player! We'll need your help later in the season to choose a winner. especially on just one vote!

Now before we decide a Top 2, the scores from the next two weeks will be averaged together to decide who is guaranteed to go to the finale and that person will decide who they want to face.

This week's game- Part 1 before finale

Bullhead (4-day PTA)

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (Saturday)

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (4-day)

The Secret World of Arrietty (Friday)

The Secret World of Arrietty (4-day)

This Means War (Sunday)

This Means War (4-day)

Undefeated (4-day PTA)

Journey to the Center of the Earth 2: The Mysterious Island (Sunday)

Journey to the Center of the Earth 2: The Mysterious Island (4-day)

Safe House (Saturday)

Safe House (4-day)

Star Wars: Episode I- The Phantom Menace 3D (Monday)

Star Wars: Episode I- The Phantom Menace 3D (4-day)

The Vow (Friday)

The Vow (4-day)

Big Miracle (Saturday)

Chronicle (Friday)

Chronicle (4-day)

The Woman in Black (Saturday)

The Woman in Black (4-day)

The Grey (4-day)

Red Tails (Saturday)

Underworld: Awakening (Sunday)

The Descendants (4-day)

Predictions due NO LATER THAN Friday @ 9PM ET!

Phew. Good game Totem. I knew it would all come down to that final immunity so I was biting my nails in anticipation. There was a LOT of scheming going on this week, so I'm just glad to make it past that and be in the final 3. Gloves are now fully off, IMF. (even though they were in the process of being pulled off this week.)

I'd also like to add, just because I think it's fair for everyone to know, that I think there was an error of some kind with BOT's forum emails. It ended up not effecting the game, but it could have, so I wanted to bring it up. I'm sure most of you know that when you get a pm an email is sent to you telling you about the pm. Well for some reason I got an email about a private message conversation that was not addressed to me. Suffice to say, I knew my ass was on the line after reading the messages.

Yeh that was my scheming Frankenberry. Haha I added you to a conversation trying to turn you and Ariadne against each other then blocked you from the conversation. I think that might be what you are referring to.

Yeh that was my scheming Frankenberry. Haha I added you to a conversation trying to turn you and Ariadne against each other then blocked you from the conversation. I think that might be what you are referring to.

ohhh. I didn't even know that was possible. Haha. It would have worked too, but I had already sent in my vote. Smart play though.

LOL. This is only my 3rd time playing Survivor - but the hectic activity in the PMs before voting was by far the most extreme I've experienced so far - everyone PMing everyone else, trying to get people to vote for everyone else. Like I said, I'm really glad I had immunity this week!

You've been a great player Totem, no hard feelings I hope?