DAJK

DAJK's Best and Worst of 2017

Alright guys... I feel sort of embarrassed posting this because it was sitting in my Biology 102 folder on google for almost 3 weeks now and I thought I had posted it.

It's Logan btw 

logan-poster-3.jpg

I had my more formal write up ready to go, but considering this is so late I'm just going to be casual here. How much money did it make? A fuckton, and pretty much everyone reading this can list off that statistic. Its rotten tomatoes rating was damn fucking high too... and so well deserved. 

This one was pretty early in the year. And before the first trailer I was not interested at all considering I pretty much hated Mangold's last Wolverine movie, but I digress. The marketing for this was spectacular, and the movie even more so. In fact, I'd put it in my top 3 CBMs ever with Spider-Man and Dark Knight. Yea, this thing is pretty fantastic.

Is there anything I can really say that hasn't already been said? I mean, we have all been talking about this movie for almost a year. The acting was phenomenal... Oscar worthy IMO in some cases. The action was great, finally getting to see a Wolverine movie not pull its punches. And the story, while dark and very dreary, so emotionally wrecking that you leave feeling like you've just been hit in the face. Not in a bad way but... wow.

So yeah... if you haven't seen this yet, what the hell are ya doing on this site?:lol: It's a treat, and well-deserving for the top spot on my list. A few movies came close, but none other this year hit me the same way this one did. 

• Like 7