YLF

Handmaid's Tale | Hulu

I just started watching it this weekend. What a harrowing series. I dont know if its too extreme to know if this could happen in America, but it is similar to what Isis is essentially doing or was doing in parts of the middle east.(Forcing women to wear a certain clothes, treating them as just breeding machines, enslaving them, etc. in the name of religion) very scary, because there are a lot of religious zealots like betsy devos that are trying to indoctrinate kids in schools with religion.

1 hour ago, Lordmandeep said:

Its a good show but it goes between episodes that are very character driven and then those are based on the world and story.

Yeah and its getting a bit repetitive now. the last episode was boring me to. S.2 ep. 12

I only now watched season 4, and it takes a surprising turn in the second half.

Spoiler

Just when you thought June would yet again be on the verge of escaping Gilead but choosing to stay because of the people she would left behind, the show takes her out of there finally.

This makes the show very unpredictable now, which is exciting because it was walking around in circles for a while.