Grade it  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

First thing you probably noticed is how few people saw this, and how few reviewed it. Good. You are an observant person. Anyone else will notice that we both gave it a D score. Simply put. Don't see it. 

Thanks for your time

intelligent reviewer

oh, you're still here? 

Well, here go the details. This film trods along from one girl's childhood where it all began to her first encampment to her escape to her suddenly switching to a different team to her meeting others in a mall to her going to this magically safe home in the woods to, well going back to her original team because the good guy was actually a bad guy (if you ignore me and see the film, you will see it a mile away) The film rambles on without any sense of building to a finale, with one chapter ending in so linear a fashion that (it must be adapted from a book) I was bored waiting for something to happen. the ending showdown gave us no one to care about. The good guys got to escape, the masses (that I don't know or care about) are either caught or escaped, and the battle between Oranges (don't get me started on that) was anti climactic in a way that seems intentionally unsatisfying without even trying to be comical. It wasn't funny how bad it was. I'd have enjoyed that. It was just bad. And ::spoiler alert:: ended on a moment that implies they will make the continuing adventures into a sequel. Sales (even globally) will not save this from never materializing. I am now stuck with an unended story. 

It's just bad.