Marek the Jedi

TUESDAY numbers

Again, what the hell is this March break? My vacation starts in April.

Spring Break. I know what they mean. Some people just call it that.It started this week in some places. Seems to be staggered nowadays. I guess it's this way to keep too many students from wildin' out in one place like years past.

Sony #s are up now.

Thanks FMPRO is dying for that GR2 number, lol.Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance $221,710 15% 1,804 -683 $123 $48,480,395 Edited by ECSTASY

Journey 2 always gets huge bumps on Tuesdays, I wonder why.

I think some of it has to do with discount ticket prices on Tuesdays in some locations. 3D films that people may want to save some $ on, seem to get good Tuesday bumps later in their runs.

I was going to say there's no real set Spring Break like there is Christmas. I feel like the last two dies have been tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny victories for John Carter

I was going to say there's no real set Spring Break like there is Christmas.

I feel like the last two dies have been tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny victories for John Carter

Freudian slip? :)

No not really. And sadly I have not been able to see it yet either. Monday was going to be my best day to see it. I have off the next few days, but Thursday and Friday I've gotten together with friends and we watch the first two days of the NCAA tourney, it's been a tradition for 15 years, Saturday and Sunday I'm busy, after that who knows. I may end up like just about every movie I see these days just see it when it's on home video, which could likely be in June.

No not really. And sadly I have not been able to see it yet either. Monday was going to be my best day to see it. I have off the next few days, but Thursday and Friday I've gotten together with friends and we watch the first two days of the NCAA tourney, it's been a tradition for 15 years, Saturday and Sunday I'm busy, after that who knows. I may end up like just about every movie I see these days just see it when it's on home video, which could likely be in June.

Ah March Madness. Crazy times.