Fullbuster

Mickey Mouse is 90, let's celebrate Disney's heritage!

On 11/18/2018 at 10:44 AM, That One Guy said:

It's only appropriate that a Disney appreciation thread gets turned into a discussion about Donald being a Nazi

Now, someone may have already said this, because I'm late to the conversation, but if the entire history of Walt Disney animations is to be taken into account, it is not canonically possible for Donald Duck to be a nazi.

I say this because, back in the 1940s when the theaters featured shorts and news segments before the actual film, Disney had a cartoon starring Donald Duck that had him living in an Axis Power occuppied nation of a sort, where even the morning rooster was forced to say 'Hail Hitler'. In this cartoon, Donald had to work overtime at a nazi factory building weaponry for warfare -- he is clearly miserable from this. At the end of the video, Donald wakes up from his dream, looks out of his window, and sees an American flag flying high amidst a green field. Donald then says that he is thankful to live in the United States of America.

I remember this cartoon because my 8th grade history teacher found it on YouTube and showed it to the class. It's definitely a part of a fascinating moment in the history of Disney Animation!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Fixed.

Xenoblade 2 was a mistake and Monolith should reduced to a support studio

Xenoblade 2 is Monolith's top-selling game of all time and also has the most active fanbase of a Monolith game.

Deal with it xD

Edited by Fullbuster