Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

7 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Scotland schools stop this Wednesday for a week. 

The rest of the UK schools stop on 28th for a week. 

Wow that’s late, I thought it was the week before?

Great news for Venom, Black Adam and Dune thrived when they opened the weekend right before half-term in previous years and both ended in the low £20m range. I could see the same for The Last Dance.

Bad news for Transformers: One though. Might benefit from the Scottish holidays but it’s simply going way too early to really benefit from the rest of the U.K. I feel Paramount should have just gone day/date with it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Allanheimer said:

Great news for Venom, Black Adam and Dune thrived when they opened the weekend right before half-term in previous years and both ended in the low £20m range. I could see the same for The Last Dance.

Bad news for Transformers: One though. Might benefit from the Scottish holidays but it’s simply going way too early to really benefit from the rest of the U.K. I feel Paramount should have just gone day/date with it. 

They could’ve opened Transformers on Wednesday here at least for some extra cash, but with it being Scotland only for now it might not have been worth it. 

1 hour ago, Allanheimer said:

Nah, it won't be a big problem, family films coexist during school holiday periods, especially when the weather isn't great.