Sophie

Firestarter vs Everything Everywhere All At Once (week of 5/13 - 5/19)

Firestarter: $3,827,715 weekend 

Everything Everywhere All At Once: $3,319,646

Everything Everywhere All At Once will need an average of $127K more than Firestarter for each of the 4 week days in order to bridge the gap. Can it do it?

Edited by Sophie

One has amazing WOM and displayed very good holds on weekdays already.

The other one is an epic bomb with tepid WOM.

I dont see how EEAO woundt gross more weekly than Firestarter.

I'm glad to hear that. Do you know which thread on this site I can get the earliest possible information on the films weekday grosses?

I came to this website from r/boxoffice because I'm told the newest information is usually posted here. IDK if that's true tho.

2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I'm glad to hear that. Do you know which thread on this site I can get the earliest possible information on the films weekday grosses?

I came to this website from r/boxoffice because I'm told the newest information is usually posted here. IDK if that's true tho.

As soon as the official Monday numbers are published we always have a Weekday thread here in the subforum "Box office discussions". There you can find Monday - Thursday numbers. The one for the weekdays for this week will be opened tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

As soon as the official Monday numbers are published we always have a Weekday thread here in the subforum "Box office discussions". There you can find Monday - Thursday numbers. The one for the weekdays for this week will be opened tomorrow.

What time of day are the Monday numbers usually published?

I assume it's at least a few hours before janky ass Box Office Mojo decides to update, right?