Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

It will be just another Cinderella movie. It won't be that bad. At least the budget is higher than the ones they made for TV. Maybe it surprise you and it's even good ;)

It's not about quality, I trust Disney on this, it's just I saw and read that story so many times in so many declinations....It's just too much ^^

• Like 1

And given people like my statistics, even when it's not Brazil-related, I will give you this -> Number of Facebook users by country in 2014 :

1. United States = 152 million

2. India = 109m

3. Brazil = 70.5m

4. Indonesia = 60m

5. Mexico = 44m

6. UK = 30m

7. Japan = 26m

8. France = 22.4m

9. Germany = 22m

10. Italy = 18m

As you can see Brazil is really well-ranked :D

Enjoy ;)

Here!! 107.6k

I expected more :( I mean it's already at 180,000 in Italy and 450,000 in Germany, does that mean it won't be as big as we expect in Brazil? Or maybe presales are not big in Brazil in the first place? I hope we won't be disappointed, I don't care about the movie but I want big numbers, I want to be impressed!

Jupiter Ascending has less sessions than Spongebob so Brazilians here were right, it's pretty certain Spongebob will beat Jupiter Ascending.

The average on Rotten is terrible for JA : 36% :blink::wacko:

Sponge Bob more than tripled Jupiter during their OD in Argentina. I think the same will happen in Brazil this weekend ;)

• Like 2

Personally, I don't see the dilemma. After watching the short simply stand up and walk out. And be sure to sit near the front so that everybody else can see you do it. :lol:;)

I'm a modest student, I don't pay €8.50 just to watch a short.

• Like 1

I expected more :( I mean it's already at 180,000 in Italy and 450,000 in Germany, does that mean it won't be as big as we expect in Brazil? Or maybe presales are not big in Brazil in the first place? I hope we won't be disappointed, I don't care about the movie but I want big numbers, I want to be impressed!

This is online presales:

update