Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

The "Back to the Future" trilogy will be re-released here in three big cinema chains (Cinépolis, Cinemark and UCI) later this month.

Do you like these movies, Fullbuster?

Universal is also re-releasing it on Blu-ray and DVD with extra bonus material. I wonder if the release in cinemas will be worldwide, I didn't heard anything about it.

The "Back to the Future" trilogy will be re-released here in three big cinema chains (Cinépolis, Cinemark and UCI) later this month.

Do you like these movies, Fullbuster?

Universal is also re-releasing it on Blu-ray and DVD with extra bonus material. I wonder if the release in cinemas will be worldwide, I didn't heard anything about it.

Of course I love them, this trilogy completely flabbergasted me back in the 90s :o

• Like 1

Oh, I didn't pay attention but this thread is now my most successful thread, passing the Russian Box Office Thread, that's quite an amazing performance..In June 2014 the Brazilian thread had around 65 pages while the Russian thread had around 425 pages. :o

500 pages will be reached very soon :o I like what this thread is now, with humor, funny jabs at each other, box office discussion and so on.. :)

My only grievances would be the serious lack of data for the Brazilian BO (daily data would be really great) and the fact the BO is much smaller in $ than a few years ago because of a terrible exchange rate..Without that we would have big numbers, sometimes bigger than in Germany and South Korea so that's quite sad, but we can expect huge numbers again in several years when the ER is back to a way more reasonable level, I can't wait for the day when a movie will pass $100m there, The Avengers 4 is the most likely movie for that but who knows what the future is made of?

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

I'm dead with Demi Lovato's photoshoot for Vanity Fair. Did you see that, Fullbuster?    :ph34r:

Hey guys,

Just a reminder to remember the policies regarding inappropriate images on here.  If it's nudity it's not allowed here. 

Jajang :P

• Like 1

Oh, I didn't pay attention but this thread is now my most successful thread, passing the Russian Box Office Thread, that's quite an amazing performance..In June 2014 the Brazilian thread had around 65 pages while the Russian thread had around 425 pages. :o

500 pages will be reached very soon :o I like what this thread is now, with humor, funny jabs at each other, box office discussion and so on.. :)

My only grievances would be the serious lack of data for the Brazilian BO (daily data would be really great) and the fact the BO is much smaller in $ than a few years ago because of a terrible exchange rate..Without that we would have big numbers, sometimes bigger than in Germany and South Korea so that's quite sad, but we can expect huge numbers again in several years when the ER is back to a way more reasonable level, I can't wait for the day when a movie will pass $100m there, The Avengers 4 is the most likely movie for that but who knows what the future is made of?

Congrats, me and Sabrina almocotour.gif

Of course I love them, this trilogy completely flabbergasted me back in the 90s :o

My Cinemark is always showing old classics, they already showed the whole BTTF trilogy, I watched the first movie, which is pretty amazing, unfortunately I didn't have time to watch the others two movies, but I'm glad that my local Cinemark started a trend for the rest of Brazil