Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

That's a bit sad, but I hope you'll stay with us to talk about the Brazilian Box Office,it's always good to have people living there who can explain what they see and what people say :)

I won't leave the thread, I like the people here.  :D 

Also, I still need to see the Dragons situation in BO. :monopoly:

• Like 2

Why is that? You don't like going to the cinemas or you just aren't that interested in any other movies this year? :huh:

If I remember well the movie she waits most in the next few months is Into the Storm,not coming before September.

Why is that? You don't like going to the cinemas or you just aren't that interested in any other movies this year? :huh:

I'm just not that interested.  ;)

I'm insterested in X-Men DOFP but not enough to go to the movies to watch.

Same happens Guardians of the Galaxy.

I'm just not that interested.  ;)

I'm insterested in X-Men DOFP but not enough to go to the movies to watch.

Same happens Guardians of the Galaxy.

You like Lord of the Rings right? The Hobbit 3 could interest you?

If I remember well the movie she waits most in the next few months is Into the Storm,not coming before September.

I'm just not that interested.  ;)I'm insterested in X-Men DOFP but not enough to go to the movies to watch.Same happens Guardians of the Galaxy.

I see. I just make a trip to the cinemas almost every week it surprises me to know people can last a few months without seeing any movies on a big screen. :lol:

You like Lord of the Rings right? The Hobbit 3 could interest you?

Lord of the Rings is epic,

But I don't liked The Hobbit that much. I think the TLOTR cast was more engaging. I still need to watch the second movie.

But, everyone I know loved Hobbit, and are all crazy to watch the third movie. So that's just me. xD

Of course, why not? August 28th as I said ^^

I think I'm going to give a try for it them.

But I'm just scared because the movie can be horrible and I'm going with my father. In cinema, my dad won't stop saying how bad the movie is, just like happened when we were watching The Hunger Games.

But I'm just scared because the movie can be horrible and I'm going with my father. In cinema, my dad won't stop saying how bad the movie is, just like happened when we were watching The Hunger Games.

Release date in the US : August 8th.You will have a lot of reviews on Rotten Tomatoes to help you deciding whether it's a good movie or not.

I also want to watch BH6, but in DVD. LOL

It's from Walt Disney Animation Studio,like Frozen,Wreck-It Ralph,Bold and Tangled, they're worth Dragon 1 and Dragon 2 :P

Yeah,I'm a fan of WDAS and Pixar movies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Fullbuster

Into the storm looks insane, I will watch for sure.

Your dad watched Catching Fire?

Lord of the Rings is epic,

But I don't liked The Hobbit that much. I think the TLOTR cast was more engaging. I still need to watch the second movie.

But, everyone I know loved Hobbit, and are all crazy to watch the third movie. So that's just me. xD

I agree :)

However I must tell you the second movie is much better than the first, the Dragon is absolutely unbelievable :o It's worth it and it got me excited for TH3 :o

Release date in the US : August 8th.You will have a lot of reviews on Rotten Tomatoes to help you deciding whether it's a good movie or not.

Yeah, it will be kind of a advantage.

But won't help that much, THG also had good reviews, and my father hated it. LOL