Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

I agree :)

However I must tell you the second movie is much better than the first, the Dragon is absolutely unbelievable :o It's worth it and it got me excited for TH3 :o

Really? Then someday I'm going to watch the second one. Does Gollum appear again? 

• Like 1

No way I would take him to watch Catching Fire. So no.

I think my father will like Into the Storm because of the special effects.

:unsure: Show the trailer for him

My parents liked very much Hunger Games.

Yes, the effects are good. The reaction of the people who were at the session was very positive. Mine too xD

Edited by MazeRunner23

:unsure: Show the trailer for him

My parents liked very much Hunger Games.

Yes, the effects are good. The reaction of the people who were at the session was very positive

He saw the trailer once in our "Sky TV". He just said "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire?" and go to sleep.

But I don't blame him, I was also disappointed at THG, I think bofh of us were waiting for something more.

I watched the second one because everyone said that it was better. And I thought It was worse.

I've explained the reasons for not having liked THG on some pages ago if you are interested.

That's good. The trailer is shown before which movie?

Transformers IV heading to a monstrous run in Brazil it seems. Is that one of the highest openings in Brazil all?

Sadly it got 2 weeks of previews,grossing 10.7m before its official release so it's impossible to compare.

The record is Twilight BD2 with $11.8m in 3 days and without previews.

Still,TF4 will beat TF3 quite easily with such a start.

Dreamworks will feel like Uncle Scrooge :

Posted Image

:P

DW has to be very grateful. Even after that huge drop in the second weekend because of the World Cup, people are still watching the movie. And giving the best they can before it dies.