Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Okay Dragons 2 will wait for you until August.  ;) 

You're a Marvel fan right?  :P 

Do you like Animes???

It's because you're always interested to know how a movie perform in BO, that I just thought that Dragons 2 was just one more movie that you looking at, nothing else.

I'm a fan of Marvel movies (and even DC movies of course,I really loved Man of Steel,it was the most impressive SH movie I have ever seen with these crazy battles o_o ) , I don't read comics but one day or another I will try if I can ^^

And indeed I love animes, I watch them every day,and I watched so many of them....Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Fate Stay Night, Nisekoi, Magi, Kuroko's Basket...

• Like 1

Posted Image

These numbers are slightly different from Henry's but maybe these ones are updated or calculated with a different exchange rate.

Thanks Cinetel :)

Sabrina will prefer these numbers thanks to Dragon 2 reaching $21.9m :D:P

• Like 2

These numbers are slightly different from Henry's but maybe these ones are updated or calculated with a different exchange rate.

Source:filmeb/distribuidoras System Box Office    Different rates of major box office system value

• Like 3

boxoffice mojo/filmeb The box office is not the same. This is the complete box office figures

• Like 1

But to have access to that complete info you must pay $225 per year...  :(

I just read the main page and use an app on my mobile to see how much is it in U$S 

I knew it was required to pay but $225 is way too much ^^

Don't worry Henry the most important thing is to get numbers,if they're slightly different (and the difference is very small) who cares? ^^"

• Like 1

I knew it was required to pay but $225 is way too much ^^

Don't worry Henry the most important thing is to get numbers,if they're slightly different (and the difference is very small) who cares? ^^"

It's 500 Reais (around $225 once a year) but you have access not just to the Brazilian Box Office, also to the 20 biggest markets!! ;)

• Like 1

I'm a fan of Marvel movies (and even DC movies of course,I really loved Man of Steel,it was the most impressive SH movie I have ever seen with these crazy battles o_o ) , I don't read comics but one day or another I will try if I can ^^

And indeed I love animes, I watch them every day,and I watched so many of them....Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Fate Stay Night, Nisekoi, Magi, Kuroko's Basket...

MOS was amazing. It wasn't as fun to watch as TA but it had more impact on me emotionally because Superman was my favourite SH. Clark 'flying' scene was so majestic. The action scenes were so mind-blowingly good.

One Piece has to be my most favourite Manga ever. I never watch the Animate version of it but if it's anything close to the Manga version then it must be one fantastic anima series.

Do you have DC/Marvel comics in France? If you ever want to try to read them I can help you with some recommendations. :D

• Like 1

MOS was amazing. It wasn't as fun to watch as TA but it had more impact on me emotionally because Superman was my favourite SH. Clark 'flying' scene was so majestic. The action scenes were so mind-blowingly good.

One Piece has to be my most favourite Manga ever. I never watch the Animate version of it but if it's anything close to the Manga version then it must be one fantastic anima series.

Do you have DC/Marvel comics in France? If you ever want to try to read them I can help you with some recommendations. :D

Yes we have that,however it's quite an onerous hobby,I will try after my college graduation,a well-paid job will be necessary for everything I want ^^

And no,the One Piece anime is quite mediocre because it's well too slow :o But I still watch it because I want to see the fights with animation and music :D

Superman vs Zod in the last minutes was absolutely amazing,I'm so fan, the best battle EVER!!!

Edited by Fullbuster

filmeb Box Office  Transformers4 Cume 38.43M Brazilian Real ,The data is fishy, since the data by Monday from realiable resources was only 37.35M, box data in Brazilian Real and filmb are often wrong, for example, X-man data by July 13 was mistaken as 65.98M Real, which is corrected as 63.55M Real now

• Like 1