Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

In november the movies that I don't like will dominate the forum. -_-Won't be cool.

The Hunger Games and The Hobbit? :pHonestly,the only movie I wait for is Big Hero 6,in December.And I still think you should give GOTG a chance,it's really different of the other Marvel movies,it's in a class of its own ^^ Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

The Hunger Games and The Hobbit? :PHonestly,the only movie I wait for is Big Hero 6,in December.And I still think you should give GOTG a chance,it's really different of the other Marvel movies,it's in a class of its own ^^

I will watch GOTG when it's released in DVD, don't worry about it.  :)

No The Hobbit, actually I'm interested in it's run.  :lol:

No interested in BH6 run as well (nothing against the movie itself).

• Like 1

I will watch GOTG when it's released in DVD, don't worry about it. :)No The Hobbit, actually I'm interested in it's run. :lol:No interested in BH6 run as well (nothing against the movie itself).

Good,I hope you'll like it :DSo it's just about THG :pI hope you won't go,we like you here :)

Posted Image

RUSSIA BOX OFFICE REVENUES

2007 : $570m

2009 : $700m

2010 : $1B

2011 : $1.16B

2012 : $1.2B

2013 : $1.34B

The Russian BO grew by 135% in 7 years, going from a mid-size market to one of the biggest markets, on part with Germany.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 2

You know,apart from fanatics such as Omni most of Frozen are nice and tolerant :)Some Marvel / DC fans are way worse :P

Almost every fan of Frozen that appear in HTTYD2 topic, only did it to say shit. Probably they were all fanatics. I had to ignore many of them.

And I agree about Marvel fans as well. 

Edited by xSabrinax

Almost every fan of Frozen that appear in HTTYD2 topic, only did it to say shit. Probably they were all fanatics. I had to ignore many of them.

And I agree about Marvel fans as well. 

I just don't understand why they attacked HTTYD2 this way, it's not like the movie is a threat to Frozen in terms of BO numbers...I guess fanatics have a twisted view of the world ^^