Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Well, Maze Runner didn't had a great marketing, and don't have a good translated title (I believe that's what helped THG). I thought it would make 1m OW.

Doing a little bit more than Divergent that had many other advantages, is really good.

Yep!  And Divergent opened in 4th. maze runner in 1st, screens can be increased!

• Like 1

Yep! And Divergent opened in 4th. maze runner in 1st, screens can be increased!

But still,Brazil needs to up its game..Mexico is doing better than it with almost every blockbuster despite a much bigger population. Mexico,on the other hand,is a real beast ^^"

But still,Brazil needs to up its game..Mexico is doing better than it with almost every blockbuster despite a much bigger population. Mexico,on the other hand,is a real beast ^^"

But in mexico, maze runner is playing in 1,270 screens, about 3x of here  :ph34r:

Edited by MazeRunner23

Not all time, if it leaves the theaters, I'll have to wait months for the DVD. 11? I thought you were at episode 20 by now. :P

Well,I have a lot of animes and TV shows to watch so that's not so easy,but I will watch one per day this week,every morming before going to university :P

But in mexico, maze runner is playing in 1,270 screens, about 3x of here :ph34r:

But remember that in Mexico tickets are cheaper than in Brazil, almost half price... During its first week in Mexico tMR did $3.91m with 1.03m admissions. Average ticket is $3.8. In Brazil it should be close to $6. Edited by Henry II of Arendelle
  • Like 3

But remember that in Mexico tickets are cheaper than in Brazil, almost half price... During its first week in Mexico tMR did $3.91m with 1.03m admissions. Average ticket is $3.8. In Brazil it should be close to $6.

And still, ticket prices are pretty cheap compared to the cost of living in Brazil, otherwise these prices would easily reach $13m-$14m ^^

• Like 1

Top 5 Weekend Estimates

1- Maze Runner, 371001 admissions, new.

2- Hercules, 262909 admissions. Cume: 1883671 adm.

3- Deliver Us From Evil, 228028 adm, new.

4- Lucy, 130643 adm. Cume: 1505799 adm.

5- The Giver, 107792 adm. Cume: 411504 adm. 

Not bad for TMR, 1 million admissions should be reachable.