Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Everyone hates everything on youtube. 

No as much as Dilma.

It's a fact that she don't win on the internet.

But it's okay, my FIRST prediction (way before the elections) was that Dilma Rousseff would win because Brazilian people are dumb. I shouldn't have created hopes that this would change. 

No as much as Dilma.

It's a fact that she don't win on the internet.

But it's okay, my FIRST prediction (way before the elections) was that Dilma Rousseff would win because Brazilian people are dumb. I shouldn't have created hopes that this would change. 

But it would've changed if Marina was a little better at her campaign. She had her momentum and let it slide. 

Read the comments on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZL7ACSsER8

Everyone hates Dilma in there. lol

I'm still against her.

I'm voting for anyone, Marina, Aécio, Luciana, Pastor.... with the exception of her. She already had her chance to change the country.

It's so funny you call all of them by their first names and I don't even know the first name of my president :P

• Like 1

It's so funny you call all of them by their first names and I don't even know the first name of my president :P

LOL

It's because I was watching a debate. So I had the names in my head. xD But I didn't finished the name: "Pastor" because I don't remember the rest of his name either.  :P

If I wasn't required to vote, I wouldn't care  for ther names either. It's boring.  -_-

• Like 1

Apparently, Dilma increased in the polls because of the post office. The polls were made in the line of Family Allowance.

There's a video, and I can't see it because my internet sucks.

Oh, just stop. I got a lot of mail from Marina, Aécio and others. This is just something they're trying because everything else failed.

I don't think she has done something worse than Dilma. PT plays dirty.

Uncertainty can be frightening, some people want change,not unstability. As a result they're ready to chose the lesser of the 2 evils...Dilma has a poor track record but it's still predictable, people know what she will do : nothing. Marina is mysterious and wavering so people fear she could be worse, maybe a hidden marxist or something like that, you know someone like Nicolas Maduro or Miss Kirchner.

The spanish market fell 3.12% today... I don't think it was because of Dilma :P

Brazil Market Rout Deepens as Rousseff Surges in Polls

Brazilian stocks plunged for a third day, pushing the benchmark gauge down 7.6 percent this week, and the real sank to a five-year low as investors abandoned wagers that elections will bring a new government into office capable of turning around the slumping economy.

Petroleo Brasileiro SA, the state-controlled oil company, and government-run utility Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA both tumbled to 17-week lows. The real lost 1.4 percent to the weakest since December 2008 as HSBC Holdings Plc predicted the currency may extend losses by year-end if there’s no policy change after the vote. The first round is scheduled for Oct. 5.

Investors who bid up the prices of Brazilian stocks, bonds and the real earlier this year as polls showed a surge in support for opposition candidates are reversing course after the most recent surveys signaled President Dilma Rousseff is likely to win a second four-year term. Under her watch, inflation has quickened beyond the government’s target even as Brazil fell into a recession, while government policies that limit the prices Petrobras can charge for fuel brought about four consecutive quarters of falling profit.

“It’s a slow bleed,” Felipe Rocha, an analyst at Guide Investimentos, said by telephone from Curitiba, Brazil. “Investors are notoriously worried about Dilma being re-elected. We’re likely to continue to see a drop in asset prices.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-01/brazil-market-rout-deepens-as-rousseff-surges-in-polls.html

Sorry Henry but when it's about economy I know what I'm saying :P

• Like 1

The stock market will fall hard the day after Dilma's reelection, then she'll just get it under control again. When Lula got reelected, the stock market also fell and he was a great president. They just don't like the party.

Edited by Wally

Uncertainty can be frightening, some people want change,not unstability. As a result they're ready to chose the lesser of the 2 evils...Dilma has a poor track record but it's still predictable, people know what she will do : nothing. Marina is mysterious and wavering so people fear she could be worse, maybe a hidden marxist or something like that, you know someone like Nicolas Maduro or Miss Kirchner.

A fear that shouldn't exist, sounds like the people are coward.  -_-

But today I just noticed that this is the worst election that I ever saw.

The main topics were thrown in the trash and they only pull topics that actually give them votes: Gays and Homophobia. And people are been influenced by it.

What a revolution. Makes me feel like changing my vote to null as a protest for this disorganized election.

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 1

The stock market will fall hard the day after Dilma's reelection, then she'll just get it under control again. When Lula got reelected, the stock market also fell and he was a great president. They just don't like the party.

The economy was dynamic when Lula got reelected, under Dilma it's far from being the case.

A fear that shouldn't exist, sounds like the people are coward.  -_-

But today I just noticed that this is the worst election that I ever saw.

The main topics were thrown in the trash and they only pull topics that actually give them votes: Gays and Homophobia. And people are been influenced by it.

What a revolution. Makes me feel like changing my vote to null as a protest for this disorganized election.

I agree