Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

graficos-capa-full-2.jpg

The first round is pretty unpredictable.

However don't be mistaken : Dilma's victory is quite obvious, the only question here : can she get more than 50% in the first round? That would mean no second round....And in case of a second round : how big will its victory be? 55%? 60%? More?

Edited by Fullbuster

graficos-capa-full-2.jpg

The first round is pretty unpredictable.

However don't be mistaken : Dilma's victory is quite obvious, the only question here : can she get more than 50% in the first round? That would mean no second round....And in case of a second round : how big will its victory be? 55%? 60%? More?

As we can see half of the population don't want Dilma but they are divided between Aécio and Marina. Sad, I think she's winning today.

As we can see half of the population don't want Dilma but they are divided between Aécio and Marina. Sad, I think she's winning today.

That tells a lot of Brazilians : the economic records or else don't matter for you..Handouts, gay marriage or other social matters are more important, you're really similar to people in France, and that doesn't bode well for your future given how France is now z_z

Here in France the economic situation is clearly bad but people don't even protest about it, but they protest of gay marriage and else, people can have a twisted sense of urgency and priority sometimes, it's a cultural thing I guess, after all France and Brazil have cultural similarities, a latin culture and latin languages.

Give Aécio a chance :lol:B)

Well, I think about voting for him, but then I remember that Minas Gerais (my state) is the state with the most expensive taxes in Brazil. And that Brazil is the country with the most expensive taxes in the world. So, basically, I am the citizen of the world who pays the most expensive taxes. So no.

Edit: But then again, Dilma also does love to make us pay taxes. I don't know what Marina thinks about this stuff. What do I do?

Edited by Wally

Well, I think about voting for him, but then I remember that Minas Gerais (my state) is the state with the most expensive taxes in Brazil. And that Brazil is the country with the most expensive taxes in the world. So, basically, I am the citizen of the world who pays the most expensive taxes. So no.

Seriously? He really increased taxes that much? Weird but I would understand you in that case ^^" Are you sure these taxes weren't enacted before he was governor?

Seriously? He really increased taxes that much? Weird but I would understand you in that case ^^" Are you sure these taxes weren't enacted before he was governor?

I'm sure. He was elected in 2002 and raised the taxes every year for 4 years, if I'm not mistaken. Though it was a good enough govenment. 

Edited by Wally

I'm sure. He was elected in 2002 and raised the taxes every year for 4 years, if I'm not mistaken. Though it was a good enough govenment. 

So to be clear : they love taxes in Brazil, in every party :D Another similarity with France B):lol:

• Like 1

So to be clear : they love taxes in Brazil, in every party :D Another similarity with France B):lol:

At least if we had France's level of government services I wouldn't complain. Anyway, I might vote for Marina or Aécio today. Most likely Marina Silva. I wanna hear what she has to say.

At least if we had France's level of government services I wouldn't complain. Anyway, I might vote for Marina or Aécio today. Most likely Marina Silva. I wanna hear what she has to say.

You don't have debates on TV before the Brazilian elections?

That tells a lot of Brazilians : the economic records or else don't matter for you..Handouts, gay marriage or other social matters are more important, you're really similar to people in France, and that doesn't bode well for your future given how France is now z_z

Here in France the economic situation is clearly bad but people don't even protest about it, but they protest of gay marriage and else, people can have a twisted sense of urgency and priority sometimes, it's a cultural thing I guess, after all France and Brazil have cultural similarities, a latin culture and latin languages.

That's because I don't know nothing about economic. I was thinking only about security, hospitals, health, lower taxes...

It was all fault of Malafaia, as soon as he opened his mouth, the election turned into a mess.

And now, Dilma is calling herself a "warrior" because she's going to be president even after the revolution from last year. Basically, she's laughing on Brazilian's face.  <_<

That's because I don't know nothing about economic. I was thinking only about security, hospitals, health, lower taxes...

It was all fault of Malafaia, as soon as he opened his mouth, the election turned into a mess.

And now, Dilma is calling herself a "warrior" because she's going to be president even after the revolution from last year. Basically, she's laughing on Brazilian's face.  <_<

Malafaia?

About economics : the less a people knows about economics, the happier politicians are because they can manipulate voters and tell them everything they want and these people will believe them. When you have economic knowledge you have the power to be really independent and the ability to do the best choice.

• Like 1

I thought everyone hated Dilma... What the fuck is going on?!

Dilma and her party are very powerful and rich, they can do a lot of propaganda to discard their opponents.

On top of that her opponents are not convincing enough.

• Like 2

I thought everyone hated Dilma... What the fuck is going on?!

When you see people complaining against their governments on TV you only see one side of the truth. Always remember there are millions of persons who decided to stay at home and sometimes most of them don't support the ones you see on TV...

• Like 2