Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

this poor against the riches thing is disgusting, PT wants everyone to believe that Aécio do not care about the well-being of the lower classes. some of my friends (history/philosophy students) actually believe in this shit.

Not only lower classes. He don't give a fuck to northeast of the country.

What do you believe the opposite? Because he says he will continue with the "bolsa familia"?this is not big thing.

Edited by MazeRunner23
  • Like 1

Yeah, wanting equality by using government intervention is a bit silly, but this whole "heheh i studied so much now i want my cash and prizes" is sooo stupid. The fact that we live in a society that segregate people because of their income is awful, mainly because people are deluded and believe that more money equals a better life.

ANYWAY

this poor against the riches thing is disgusting, PT wants everyone to believe that Aécio do not care about the well-being of the lower classes. some of my friends (history/philosophy students) actually believe in this shit. By the way, anyone from Rio here? I hope Crivella get elected.

Well, Aécio probably doesn't care about them to be honest, the problem here is naive people thinking Dilma cares more about lower classes, it's such a foolish thought. Politicians only care about their friends and their money, no matter what their party or ideology is.

• Like 1

Well, Aécio probably doesn't care about them to be honest, the problem here is naive people thinking Dilma cares more about lower classes, it's such a foolish thought. Politicians only care about their friends and their money, no matter what their party or ideology is.

What I meant is that people think Aécio will end welfare programs and privatize companies because he cares only about rich people, these people think the only way to help poor people is to create more and more and more public services. And come on, Fullbuster, don't go full-AnCap with this "politicians only care about their money".

Edited by JohnnY
  • Like 1

What I meant is that people think Aécio will end welfare programs and privatize companies because he cares only about rich people, these people think the only way to help poor people is to create more and more and more public services. And come on, Fullbuster, don't go full-AnCap with this "politicians only care about their money".

Ahahaha I can't help saying that, it makes me even cooler B):ph34r:

Joke aside, I don't see what is the problem of privatization, governments don't know how to manage a company, look at the mess Petrobras is right now, or even better : Petroleos de Venezuela which is a disaster. In France during the 80s President François Mitterand nationalized big corporations but it was a mistake and he privatized them again a few years later. State monopolies are even worse. Competition is healthy in terms of prices and jobs.

Dilma really cares more about lower classes than Aécio.

"Pronatec", "Minha Casa, Minha Vida", "Brasil sem Miséria", "Bolsa Verde". These things sound familiar for you? No, because you don't live here.

Edited by MazeRunner23
  • Like 1

00281952-photo-star-wars-episode-iii-la-

Movies gross in Latin America as a single market  (NEW ELEMENTS)

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Latin America : 35.9m
Brazil : 7.9m
Brazil's share : 22%

Given the LA box office was much slower back then in 2005 it's quite a good number, Star Wars VII will easily pass 100m next year, Latin America will be a huge source of growth for this franchise.

In Brazil I don't see it under 25m.

It is very easy "catch a ride" on other people's programs. I want to see him create his own or replaced them by others better.

• Like 1

Dilma really cares more about lower classes than Aécio.

"Pronatec", "Minha Casa, Minha Vida", "Brasil sem Miséria", "Bolsa Verde". These things sound familiar for you? No, because you don't live here.

Well, you don't know if Aécio wouldn't do the same given he's not President, you just speculate.

Brazil needs reform, not subsidies or fiscal gifts with money Brazil doesn't even have, a growing debt won't help you, we learned it the hard way in Europe.

• Like 1

Well, you don't know if Aécio wouldn't do the same given he's not President, you just speculate.

Brazil needs reform, not subsidies or fiscal gifts with money Brazil doesn't even have, a growing debt won't help you, we learned it the hard way in Europe.

If he does not talk about then it means that he will not do. He only say will improve Dilma's programs. "It is very easy "catch a ride" on other people's programs."

• Like 1

MazeRunner23, on 14 Oct 2014 - 07:36 AM, said:

If you think Aécio is the savior of the economy, why the state he ruled today has one of the largest debt in the country? 

equilibrio_fiscal_3_0.png

• Like 1

Your mind is really like the one of a maze runner, you're stuck in a labyrinth of confusion and treachery :lol::ph34r:

It's like talking into the void, tiring...You have a lot to learn, particularly about the economy. Look at what happened to Venezuela, it's an example so close to home, do you like the monstrous rise of poverty there? It went from 25% to 32% in just one year and that doesn't stop rising, open your eyes!

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

Porém, como todo e qualquer economista reconhece, esse valor só é relevante quando comparado com o PIB do Estado. Comparar o tamanho da divida sem considerar o tamanho do PIB é uma barbeiragem analítica. É mais ou menos como comparar o valor nominal da divida de Bill Gates com a de uma família de classe média, sem considerar que Bill Gates é um multibilionário e a família de classe média é… de classe média.

http://mercadopopular.org/2014/10/revisando-28-boatos-sobre-aecio-neves/

MG has the third biggest GDP (PIB)

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_PIB

If he does not talk about then it means that he will not do. He only say will improve Dilma's programs. "It is very easy "catch a ride" on other people's programs."

Quem criou o Bolsa Família, maior cabo eleitoral do PT em geral e de Lula em particular?

Foi, de fato, na gestão do presidente Fernando Henrique Cardoso que se ampliaram os programas de renda mínima --uma ideia empunhada solitariamente, por muito tempo, pelo senador Eduardo Suplicy. Naquela época, aliás, o PT chamava bolsa-escola de bolsa-esmola.
ouca gente sabe que, durante a tramitação do Fundo de Combate à Pobreza no Congresso- base para ampliação do bolsa-escola --o PT foi contra.

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/folha/pensata/gilbertodimenstein/ult508u630099.shtml

who's "catching a ride"?

Edited by Goffe R Swanson
  • Like 1

What do you believe the opposite? Because he says he will continue with the "bolsa familia"?this is not big thing.

O Apedeuta, sim, era contra o Bolsa Família. Ele o considerava mera esmola, como deixa claro o vídeo abaixo. Aí temos Lula em dois momentos, afirmando coisas opostas. Já presidente, defendia o programa. Na oposição, ele o atacava. Vejam. Volto em seguida.

Havia quatro programas de renda do governo FHC: Auxílio-Gás, Bolsa Alimentação, Bolsa Escola e Bolsa Renda. Lula os juntou depois e os chamou de Bolsa Família

http://veja.abril.com.br/blog/reinaldo/geral/dilma-aecio-bolsa-familia-e-os-fatos-quem-criou-o-que-ou-lula-sim-chamava-o-programa-de-esmola-e-dizia-que-pobre-com-bolsa-ficava-vagabundo/

Your mind is really like the one of a maze runner, you're stuck in a labyrinth of confusion and treachery :lol::ph34r:

It's like talking into the void, tiring...You have a lot to learn, particularly about the economy. Look at what happened to Venezuela, it's an example so close to home, do you like the monstrous rise of poverty there? It went from 25% to 32% in just one year and that doesn't stop rising, open your eyes!

You suggest that everyone should be poor here to grow the economy? hahaha ridiculous thought.

"It is necessary to understand poverty not just as a monetary deficit, but as a deficit of well-being and, in this sense, almost 40% of the population live in very poor housing conditions. Also, not everyone has access to deserve the health care system and have a very bad system of education. "From this social context, argues, "Brazil is far from actually being able to reach the goal of eradicating poverty and inequality."

That proves you don't know the Brazil. You not even live here. I do not know why I'm arguing with you.

• Like 2

The kind of people who deserves have his arguments ignored.

fucking seriously? you posted a link that was mostly lies, probably without verifying the veracity of the information. You replied "where there's smoke, there's fire", what a joke.

You don't have arguments, you have assumptions.

I see, Dilma care for Northeast because she says so, he can say whatever he wants, but you'll believe in what his political adversary says about the opposition.

How wise of you.

fucking seriously? you posted a link that was mostly lies, probably without verifying the veracity of the information. You replied "where there's smoke, there's fire", what a joke.

You don't have arguments, you have assumptions.

You have a foolish thought to find that everything is really lie. Anyway I think the case of the "correios" with the PT is true. It's all very well calculated and all very hard to prove. The phrase: where there's smoke, there's fire all says that in small words.

You do not like to read. Spare us your arguments.

Edited by MazeRunner23
  • Like 1