Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

it does not change the fact that she was strong to protect her interests, take care of sister while the mother was in shock over the death of her husband.

As I said before, Katniss also killed tributes

(HG 3 in, 1 in CF)

Just because she was not fighting for the people does not mean it is not strong, it means she has other priorities.

You can say that Peeta is not strong, not Katniss.

If comparing the percentage of screens that MJ took with that the BD picked up, There will not be much difference. The total of screens in 2012 was lower than the present.

Thank you!

Seriously, mazerunner23, I don't even read anything, you've been attacking me since Dilma re-election. This isn't getting nice. I'm not arguing with you about nothing, the vote is yours, the taste, and the opinion is yours. I'm not obliged to think the same. And "Thank You"? So why even bother to bring back this annoying discussion in this same post, if you're just a closed minded? I'll never get it.

Seriously, mazerunner23, I don't even read anything, you've been attacking me since Dilma re-election. This isn't getting nice. I'm not arguing with you about nothing, the vote is yours, the taste, and the opinion is yours. I'm not obliged to think the same. And "Thank You"? So why even bother to bring back this annoying discussion in this same post, if you're just a closed minded? I'll never get it.

If you do not read, you do not have the right to respond to me. I'm not attacking you, I'm trying to understand your mentality. This is a discussion forum, right? If you do not like discussion, what do you do here?

Closed mind? Said the girl who does not like The Hunger Games just because she thinks the protagonist is not a heroine. as if the theme of the movie was not important.

You will get one day. Open your mind!

I won't.

It was an irony ...

I want that one thing be clear: I have talked to you a few times on this forum and I know you're cool. But I do not agree with much that you say, things without basis, without sufficient arguments, this is boring. I do not know why you got annoyed with my posts, I just gave my opinion on your posts. I'm not angry and you should not stay. Try to say something decent to me and you'll see the difference in my posts.

Let's get back to business, shall we? ^^"

I wonder what kind of multiplier we can have with a Wednesday OD, predicting the OW is not easy.I see it between $11m and $15m

yes

It's true, I was seeing 12M but it can really do more.

I don't know about the legs.

Some people were: ??? with the end, but also excited for the part 2.

I belive a mutipler 3 is minimum.

Looks the 1300s screens help.

I ask me if Mj could do something near of that with "1000" screens...

whatever

Happy the franchise had finally a bump it deserves :)

Edited by MazeRunner23
  • Like 1

yes

It's true, I was seeing 12M but it can really do more.

I don't know about the legs.

Some people were: ??? with the end, but also excited for the part 2.

I belive a mutipler 3 is minimum.

Looks the 1300s screens help.

I ask me if Mj could do something near of that with "1000" screens...

whatever

Happy the franchise had finally a bump it deserves :)

Now I would be a bit disappointed to see it under $12m!

• Like 1

Hi guys.. I´m from Brazil 

I read the article, and I think that number (R$8,7M) is the box office for Wednesday and Thursday ( some places here, specially in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro had a holliday on Thursday).. the article sad that the number was until Thursday, and I believe the guy confused, because he said that on Wednesday we had the night views ( in fact, they were on Tuesday).. he thought that Thursday was the first day...

And convertind dollar to real, we have 1 dollar = 2,55 real

so.. R$8,7M = $3,41

I believe that on the weekend, the movie could add more $5,5M, maybe.. that would bring us $9M...

Edited by Rogerio
  • Like 3

I read the article, and I think that number (R$8,7M) is the box office for Wednesday and Thursday ( some places here, specially in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro had a holliday on Thursday).. the article sad that the number was until Thursday, and I believe the guy confused, because he said that on Wednesday we had the night views ( in fact, they were on Tuesday).. he thought that Thursday was the first day...

so.. R$8,7M = $3,41

I believe that on the weekend, the movie could add more $5,5M, maybe.. that would bring us $9M...

A new Brazilian guy, welcome :D

I hope these numbers are not 2-day numbers, I would be disappointed.....

so.. R$8,7M = $3,41

The article is really confusing indeed,

Here he says that It was the OD;

'Ao fim do primeiro dia em cartaz no Brasil, Jogos Vorazes: A esperança - Parte 1 (Paris) já contabiliza um público estimado em 784 mil espectadores, número muito forte. '

I think we need wait for the official numbers.

• Like 2

'Ao fim do primeiro dia em cartaz no Brasil, Jogos Vorazes: A esperança - Parte 1 (Paris) já contabiliza um público estimado em 784 mil espectadores, número muito forte. '

Yes...

it´s really confusing

In the first line, he said that..

but after that, the article says "A renda somada das sessões de quarta e quinta está estimada pelo Filme B Box Office em R$ 8,7 milhões"

In english.. the exhibitions of Wednesday and Thursday earned R$8,7M..

I believe the guy though that the movie debuted on Thursday ( because he says we had night exhibitions on Wednesday.. but in fact they were on Tuesday...)

Edited by Rogerio
  • Like 1

so.. R$8,7M = $3,41

i agree,

Rentrak says: #JogosVorazesAEsperanca distribuído pela @ParisFilmes já foi visto por mais de 700 mil pessoas no Brasil em apenas 2 dias. 1 milion is more than 700k :ph34r: Even so, is a strong number for only 2 days!!

• Like 3