Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

I said 'for me' because Hobbit is not huge in here, is not a teen franchise, and wasn't released during a holiday .

But, more importantly, because everyone has their own opinion.

And... what I said? I said "the numbers are good for you, not for the hobbit 3". What have to do it doesn't is a teen movie neither was released in holiday (like the previous of franchise) with have a increase that final movies should have for be considered good? Edited by MazeRunner23

Glad to have you back! Finally this topic will be popular again. :P

Ahaha ;) I will try to moderate my presence though, the next months will be very busy, it's crazy...Now I just need to recover a bit, I just slept 4 hours a day since Monday, it's tiring o_o

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

430694.jpg

BRAZILIAN REVIEW FROM ADOROCINEMA

O mundo é dos nerds

Ah, o século XXI... Época gloriosa para os nerds, com seus ídolos não apenas ganhando as telonas mas eles próprios sendo alçados ao posto de heróis, por mais que às vezes sejam ocasionais. É o que acontece em Operação Big Hero, nova animação da Walt Disney Pictures que, pela primeira vez, explora personagens da filial Marvel Comics. Os escolhidos são os (ainda) pouco conhecidos Big Hero 6, supergrupo de heróis inspirados no mangá japonês que, neste longa-metragem, ganham uma boa americanizada.

http://www.adorocinema.com/filmes/filme-209529/criticas-adorocinema/

MARK : 4/5

Good to see they like it, I expect good numbers in Brazil next week :)

Oh, and it's the most anticipated movie on Adorocinema, it's not necessarily a sign of success but still a good men, Interstellar were unable to reach the top 3 even before its release day so that must count for something :) My guts really tell me it will be good there, my French guts, they're not Brazilian guts but still :P

Pixar movies in Brazil

Toy Story 3 : 24.9m
Brave : 16.7m
Cars 2 : 16.6m
Monsters University :16.5m
The Incredibles : 10.5m
Up : 10.5m
Ratatouille : 9.6m
Cars : 8.2m
Wall-E : 6.3m
Monsters & Co : 5.7m

Walt Disney Animation Studios movies in Brazil

Tangled : 24.3m
Frozen : 21.7m
Wreck-It Ralph : 21.4m
Bolt : 4.6m
Chicken Little : 4.5m
The Princess and the Frog : 4.1m
Meet the Robinsons : 3.4m
Lilo & Stitch : 3m
Winnie the Pooh : 0.1m

Big Hero 6 can reach and pass 20m, however it has a disadvantage over Frozen, Tangled and Ralph : the exchange rate, so that won't be easy to top them but it's still possible.

• Like 6