Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Nah :P

I disagree, it will do it, it will be the last one and there will be Spiderman, the Guardians of the Gamaxy, Black Panther, Ant-Man and the Inhumans in it, it will be the first movie to pass 20m admissions in Brazil, mark my words :P

By the way I'm quite eager to see Captain America Civil War next year, the exchange rates could be better and the country will have a slow growth instead of a recession (normally) so I can see it doing big business! CA2 made $28m, CA3 will make more than $40m, maybe more than $50m.

A few days ago :

1$ = R$3.02

Today:

1$ = R$3.033

Damn, there was a good trend the last two weeks and now it's slowly coming back to worse numbes :( Good luck to TA2 in Dollars..

Edited by Fullbuster

I disagree, it will do it, it will be the last one and there will be Spiderman, the Guardians of the Gamaxy, Black Panther, Ant-Man and the Inhumans in it, it will be the first movie to pass 20m admissions in Brazil, mark my words :P

By the way I'm quite eager to see Captain America Civil War next year, the exchange rates could be better and the country will have a slow growth instead of a recession (normally) so I can see it doing big business! CA2 made $28m, CA3 will make more than $40m, maybe more than $50m.

Let's see in 2018 :P

You're blind then. :lol:

MJ1 made $8.9m with a much better exchange rate, there is no chance for MJ2 to beat The Avengers that is a more popular franchise, I'm even sure it will be difficult for it to beat FF7. I don't hate THG or anything, I just try to be realistic there.

MJ1 made $8.9m with a much better exchange rate, there is no chance for MJ2 to beat The Avengers that is a more popular franchise, I'm even sure it will be difficult for it to beat FF7. I don't hate THG or anything, I just try to be realistic there.

MJ1 made $8.9m with the dollar at R$2,80 and without 3D, while Avengers 1 made $10.8m with dollar at R$2,00 and with 3D.

It will be hard but MJ2 can beat A2. ;)

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

MJ1 made $8.9m with the dollar at R$2,80 and without 3D, while Avengers 1 made $10.8m with dollar at R$2,00 and with 3D.

It will be hard but MJ2 can beat A2. ;)

MJ2 can beat TA1 but TA2 in terms of OW? It's hard to believe given how TA is popular there..

Edited by Fullbuster

That seems more recent than that, more spontaneous as well.

Curious to see how popular Jurassic Park and Star Wars will be in Brazil given the market was much smaller when the last movies were released there.

With the Internet and piracy most of Brazilians probably know these franchises so they should be fine.

come on, fullbuster, we have TVs, we've been watching movies on TVs for decades

Edited by JohnnY