Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Yes, nothing big but it's still fine.

Brazil went all-out with FF7 and TA2, both passing TA1 (biggest movie ever before being passed) in local currency, the market was on fire so now it's probably a bit tired ^^"

Edited by Fullbuster

LMFAO!

Now I get why you don't like THG :P

No, you don't 'get' it, because THG is nothing compared to JP3 in terms of bloody scenes (and other stuff).

Anyway, I never said that I dislike JP3 because of it.

Edited by xSabrinax

But wait a minute, Fullbuster, if Jurassic Park is not an Horror movie, then why the genre is "Sci-Fi Horror"?

That's really how it's called??

Well, dinos are scary of course, they can be brutal eaters but still I don't feel it as being "horror"

Honestly you shouldn't miss this, thereis a part of movie history in it, Jurassic Park is not just a "fanchise", it was the equivalent of Star Wars for the youth in the 90s, as a kid then I loved it too by the way (JP1, not the sequels).

Edited by Fullbuster

That's really how it's called??

Well, dinos are scary of course, they can be brutal eaters but still I don't feel it as being "horror"

Honestly you shouldn't miss this, thereis a part of movie history in it, Jurassic Park is not just a "fanchise", it was the equivalent of Star Wars for the youth in the 90s, as a kid then I loved it too by the way (JP1, not the sequels).

I saw it on BOM.

Do you watch Horror movies?

I don't know....WOM is not the best in here.