Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Not here :ph34r:

Things changed. Comicbook movies were not successful in Asia before the 2010s, apart from Japan..And look at now :P Things changed, new generations of viewers take over and particularly in Latin America and Asia. SW7 will be successful in  in these 2 regions.

Oh, btw, D3, did you already get the MJ2 teaser at cinema? I saw the Remember teaser for the first time yesterday before FF, me and my friend screamed so loud that we almost got expelled, and it was just the audio :lol:

Really? Finally there's something from Brazil!

And no, I haven't see anything here, just posters in my Cinema. We'll probably get the theatrical trailer with The Scorch Trials (we got Mp1 trailer with TMR) :(

BTW, I read on twitter that the Trailer for Joy had been running in Brazil, did you see it?

Edited by A D3 Rebel
  • Like 1

Really? Finally there's something from Brazil!

And no, I haven't see anything here, just posters in my Cinema. We'll probably get the theatrical trailer with The Scorch Trials (we got Mp1 trailer with TMR) :(

BTW, I read on tweeter that the Trailer for Joy had been running in Brazil, did you see it?

Nah, I didn't see it yet, and I watch at least 3 movies every week :lol: Edited by Mockingjay Raphael
  • Like 1