Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

You're just sad because you're not my type. :P

Anyway, I'm gonna watch PP2 and The Little Prince today, let's see if your country know how to make a good movie BC0A14k.gif

I'm not your type? Thank God, I feel relieved, no predator behind me :P

Edited by Fullbuster

I miss your gf Sabrina burqa3.gif

Nope, we never had this kind of relationship, but you're such a deluded predator you just can't see the truth of the world anymore :P If you watch The Avengers 3 you'll feel better :)

Edited by Fullbuster

When are you coming to Brazil, Fullbuster? burqa3.gif

Honestly I'd love to visit it, particularly Rio de Janeiro with its great landscape, the Jesus giant statue and the wonderful beaches with wonderful women in bikini :) But it won't happen before a few years I guess, I need money for that. I'm learning Portuguese and I intend to master it in 1 year or 2 so I hope I could be send there for doing business on aregular basis, that could be a great adventure. First I need to find a way to work and live in the USA, that's my dream after all :)

• Like 1

Honestly I'd love to visit it, particularly Rio de Janeiro with its great landscape, the Jesus giant statue and the wonderful beaches with wonderful women in bikini :) But it won't happen before a few years I guess, I need money for that. I'm learning Portuguese and I intend to master it in 1 year or 2 so I hope I could be send there for doing business on aregular basis, that could be a great adventure. First I need to find a way to work and live in the USA, that's my dream after all :)

What are you studying? Economy?