Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Serious, I think it's special for fans, but it looks so stupid for me, they need start to sell it for the GP, and not only for fans

Star Wars is successful how it Is, There is no reason to change it. If they try to adapt it to the great audience the fans will be very angry and will boycott it, That would kill it. The franchise doesn't have to lose it's soul to please You and people who don't understand it, after it could pass Jurassic World, it's more than enough.

Star Wars is successful how it Is, There is no reason to change it. If they try to adapt it to the great audience the fans will be very angry and will boycott it, That would kill it. The franchise doesn't have to lose it's soul to please You and people who don't understand it, after it could pass Jurassic World, it's more than enough.

Baby, you don't understood what I said, I'm not saying that they should change the movie, I'm saying that the marketing -so far- has been exclusive to fans, I'm a not fan, and I still don't know what is the plot of that movie, and I would not be so sure about surpassing JW, $620m is not an easy target ;)

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

Why the hell are you always comparing SW to THG???! Lmfao

Let's compare with Avengers then!

Let's do That then : In the Los Angeles area SW7 already reached Ultron's number of sellouts!

And it Will have no compétition until March (BvsS) so it Will have Great legs as well thanks to multiple repeat viewing by so many fans.

From what we see now it's gonna be an unstoppable juggernaut, particularly in the US.

Let's do That then : In the Los Angeles area SW7 already reached Ultron's number of sellouts!

And it Will have no compétition until March (BvsS) so it Will have Great legs as well thanks to multiple repeat viewing by so many fans.

From what we see now it's gonna be an unstoppable juggernaut, particularly in the US.

We all expected it to be massive, no surprises here ;)

Baby, you don't understood what I said, I'm not saying that they should change the movie, I'm saying that the marketing -so far- has been exclusive to fans, I'm a not fan, and I still don't know what is the plot of that movie, and I would not be so sure about surpassing JW, $620m is not an easy target ;)

JW grossed more than 650M. Yeah, i don't think SW7 will beat it, but it will be a massive success.

I don't know about the other Paranormal Activity movies because I didn't watch them, but this new one looks stupid judging by the trailer. The kids on the tapes talking to the people watching it doesn't make sense and it's laughable, not scary. And the story with that prophecy thing seems boring as hell.