Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

13 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Raphael was completely wrong about MJ2 and SW7 but he''s still there, making predictions that will be wrong again, it's comical :ph34r:

BvS under $1B WW? Seriously? You never learn...Albert Einstein had a lot to say about that!

einstein.png

Says the person who is ALWAYS making idiot predictions, let me remind you some?

- "Avengers: Ultron will be the biggest movie of year"

- "F7 will NEVER beat Ultron WW"

- "It's impossible to JW beat Ultron"

- "Ultron will make $2B WW"

- "MJ2 is going to make 1B WW"

- "MJ2 will have 8M ADMs in Brazil"

And this only the ones that I remember

Can you please tell me how is BVS going to make 1B WW? I would love to see your prediction

Have a good weekend  tqG1Gcl.gif

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Says the person who is ALWAYS making idiot predictions, let me remind you some?

- "Avengers: Ultron will be the biggest movie of year"

- "F7 will NEVER beat Ultron WW"

- "It's impossible to JW beat Ultron"

- "Ultron will make $2B WW"

- "MJ2 is going to make 1B WW"

- "MJ2 will have 8M ADMs in Brazil"

And this only the ones that I remember

Can you please tell me how is BVS going to make 1B WW? I would love to see your prediction

Have a good weekend  tqG1Gcl.gif

Can you tell me how is BvS  not going to make 1B WW?

10 hours ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

Here's another one from Fullbuster: "Good Dinosaur is gonna make $1 billion Worldwide" :lol:

Sadly for you you're wrong, this is what I REALLY said :

On 8/11/2015 at 7:57 PM, Fullbuster said:

I will make a crazy prediction about The Good Dinosaur : it will reach $1B WW :wub:I know it's quite unlikely but I REALLY believe in its potential :wub:

You see? That's the difference between Raphael and me : I always say that a prediction is crazy and unlikely when that is the case because I'm humble, realistic and down to Earth.

When Raphael makes a prediction he does that in a very I-know-it-all fashion despite being wrong so many times.

However I must admit Raphael is right about singers : Taylor Swift is better, and hotter, than JLO, sorry Napo :P

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Sadly for you you're wrong, this is what I REALLY said :

You see? That's the difference between Raphael and me : I always say that a prediction is crazy and unlikely when that is the case because I'm humble, realistic and down to Earth.

When Raphael makes a prediction he does that in a very I-know-it-all fashion despite being wrong so many times.

However I must admit Raphael is right about singers : Taylor Swift is better, and hotter, than JLO, sorry Napo :P

JLO is a WOMAN and Taylor Swifft is a slim Barbie Doll...

Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I'm so happy for my baby, he won 9 Oscars last night, 3 for The Revenant and 6 for Mad Max, that's what I call well deserved! While Henry was only called to introduce a category, poor him, never will be able to be nominated, let alone win, but that's the life, who has talent always win 34f86ca64d1736c75d8d81aa84e2c783.png

Sorry but he won 0 Oscars.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

you always kills me, LMFAO 

JLaw: Oscar

JLo: Razzie Awards

Tommy: Oscar

Henry: MTV Movie Awards

Taylor: Grammy

JLo: Kids Choice Awards

tqG1Gcl.gif

It's better to win an award given by the people, than one given by racist academies. JLo doesn't need these awards, she's one of the biggest superstars in the world for more than 15 years now, she's the best performer and an inspiration for millions of people in her personal and in her professional life. Lots of artists won these awards and then vanish, they don't have 1% of the impact she had in the industry. Stop underestimating JLo just because she's Latin. Not only white Americans like Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence are talented, this is a disgusting thinking.

51 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

It's better to win an award given by the people, than one given by racist academies. JLo doesn't need these awards, she's one of the biggest superstars in the world for more than 15 years now, she's the best performer and an inspiration for millions of people in her personal and in her professional life. Lots of artists won these awards and then vanish, they don't have 1% of the impact she had in the industry. Stop underestimating JLo just because she's Latin. Not only white Americans like Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence are talented, this is a disgusting thinking.

is this real? the person that was making a sexist joke few hours ago, is now trying to be an activist? :rofl:

I won't even waste my time answering this, because I know that you're trolling, but just for the record: JLO is not even known as a 'real Latin' in NA, you're the only one who uses this as an 'excuse' to her lack of credibility in every single area 

Record is now claiming that ODM surpassed 7M in ADMs, I have to admit that they have the best marketing department that I ever saw, they're promoting this movie everywhere, every single day, I don't even need to make a search to find these numbers, I would love if THG was released by Record here, it would have been bigger than Twilight ?????