Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Did you read it, Nap?

" While its numbers haven't been gaudy over the past month like Deadpool or The Force Returns its been very consistent, even though the big tv spot campaign is not yet upon us. Batman vs Superman opened to ~$170 million last week and while Captain America and his pals might arguably not be on the same level awareness-wise"

http://pro.boxoffice.com/news/2016-04-01-twitter-futures-new-trailer-for-conjuring-2-alice

Something tells me that BVS won't be the only disappointment  J2vfFdk.gif

2 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Did you read it, Nap?

" While its numbers haven't been gaudy over the past month like Deadpool or The Force Returns its been very consistent, even though the big tv spot campaign is not yet upon us. Batman vs Superman opened to ~$170 million last week and while Captain America and his pals might arguably not be on the same level awareness-wise"

http://pro.boxoffice.com/news/2016-04-01-twitter-futures-new-trailer-for-conjuring-2-alice

Something tells me that BVS won't be the only disappointment  J2vfFdk.gif

I honestly think this movie looks horrible, but we know it will get great reviews, so at least it will have way better legs than BVS -_-

35 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

12919780_193520954366124_797697609424103

Napoleon, I heard some rumours that the 1989 Era alone of my Queen won more awards than the entire carreer of JLo, can you please tell me if it's true? (No shade, please, it's just a friendly question)  B0V5jUV.gif

Jen doesn't sleep with Grammy voters pqdvneG.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Jen doesn't sleep with Grammy voters pqdvneG.gif

You're so sexist that makes me want punch your face, I also could say some things about the 'performance' of Jennifer Lopez at The Boy Next Door or at the Booty video, but, I'm not like you.

And I'm surprised you liked this post, Angel, since Beyonce is the woman that most won Grammy in history, and God knows how.....

• Like 1