Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Yes but I'll wait for the 2nd week because Harry Potter movies have a bad reputation for the fans being too loud and messy on opening weekends.

I was mad they cast Johnny Depp, but it's JK Rowling writing the scripts, I'm sure it will be good and she deserves the success. 

oh you were also angry about Depp? I thought Noctis was the only one :P

I'm sure the movie is gonna be great, for me it's Day One :) It's okay people are pretty calm around here :)

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

I can't even think about movies anymore. I'm devastated 0aQgimu.gif

I totally understand your feelings my dear, I hate that guy so much...but being sad won't change anything so I'm personally not devastated, I know they will regret what they have done, the guy is so unqualified and temperamentally unfit that he will make mistakes, big mistakes, terrible mistakes, they'll understand their mistake and will oust him in 4 years.

Plus his voters are old and have a higher suicide rate while minorities and educated whites are growing fast, on the long run his ideology is dead.

So cheer up Napo, and think about Canada for example, this country is culturally close to the US but way more tolerant and open-minded, that's what I do ?

I'm feeling pretty good today actually, I've read the new edition of my favorite science magazine that was fascinating, watched the last 2 episodes of One Piece and other things. Even Pussyman cannot destroy my optimism and my joy :qotd:

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 2

The Brazilian Real took a hit because of this US election, just before Fantastic Beasts finally comes, that sucks big time!

Yes @Napoleon that won't be an easy end of year for the box office :depp:

@robertman2 It's your fault you Trumpkin :redcapes:

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

The Brazilian Real took a hit because of this US election, just before Fantastic Beasts finally comes, that sucks big time!

Yes @Napoleon that won't be an easy end of year for the box office :depp:

@robertman2 It's your fault you Trumpkin :redcapes:

Your taste in anime villains is so awful it drove me to MADNESS!!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

:rotfl:

Dio can stop time and drop steamrollers on people. So hah

Being a great villain requires more than power, it also requires a mind beyond human imagination, Aizen has it :hi5:

You still have so much to learn :redcapes:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a8/c5/13/a8c5136832c5cdde7ae6c6266146f889.png

Edited by Fullbuster