rockNrollaDIM

Movie Blogger Discussion Thread

Who cares what that irrelevant scum thinks?

What I'm laughing at now is all the smug Variety reporters who make a day job of bashing Nikki now have to play nice or face the unemployment line :lol: :lol:

Jeff Sneider@TheInSneider

CONGRATULATIONS to Jay Penske on buying Variety! That is many millions well spent. We won't let you down. Looking forward to working for you

Despite occasional differences, I greatly respect what PMC has built DHD into & hope new ownership will do great things w/ the paper I love.

So no complaining from me today. A cloud of uncertainty has been lifted. Bring on the new dawn of a new day & enjoy the next chapter with me

:rofl:

Oh god. You know somebody must have gotten an epic screaming at for this :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.deadline.com/2012/10/deadline-advisory-an-apology/

Deadline Advisory: An Apology

As you know, I enforce a strict policy at Deadline of not reporting on Hollywood personal lives unless they directly impact professional lives. As you also know, I am on vacation. In my absence, a story was posted on Deadline today about a lawsuit involving a personal investment by a Hollywood agent and his wife. That story should not have appeared on the site. I have taken down the post but I can not rescind the email alert. The hardest part of my job is quality control – making sure my vision for Deadline continues as we grow. This is my apology.

Epic (and bizarre) mini-bitchfest on Twitter between Dave Poland, Sasha, and others:

First of all, there's a long argument discussion about potential Oscar BPs this year (which I'm not going to recap). Then, discussing SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK (I think):

AwardsDaily

@DavidPoland @kristapley @stevepond there isn't anger though you did call me Karl Rove, them's fighting words. :-)

11/8/12 7:48 PM

DavidPoland

@AwardsDaily @kristapley @stevepond Sasha Rove would have responded, "But Social Network won! Recount! It has to be a mistake!"

11/8/12 8:11 PM

AwardsDaily

@DavidPoland @kristapley @stevepond this is a different year from that year. And that isn't what I did. I accepted the grim reality.

11/8/12 8:11 PM

AwardsDaily

@DavidPoland @kristapley @stevepond Just because someone is on the losing side doesn't automatically make them into a Karl Rove anyway.

11/8/12 8:12 PM

AwardsDaily

@DavidPoland @kristapley @stevepond don't make the mistake that I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I predicted Hooper to win the DGA.

11/8/12 8:13 PM

AwardsDaily

@DavidPoland @kristapley @stevepond and if you call me Sasha Rove again I will block you and never speak to you again.

11/8/12 8:13 PM

DavidPoland

@AwardsDaily @kristapley @stevepond I was teasing, Sasha. The appropriate response was, "Ha ha, asshole"

11/8/12 8:14 PM

AwardsDaily

@DavidPoland @kristapley @stevepond not funny.

11/8/12 8:14 PM

AwardsDaily

@DavidPoland @kristapley @stevepond oh and this will probably end up on Jeff's site. SLP is HIS favorite movie.

11/8/12 8:16 PM

DavidPoland

@AwardsDaily @TVMoJoe @kristapley @stevepond 2. This is the thing I think is not understood about me. I don't have a real rooting interest.

11/8/12 8:17 PM

AwardsDaily

@DavidPoland @TVMoJoe @kristapley @stevepond either way! He's disgusting, awful person.

11/8/12 8:17 PM

:lol: :lol:

So I guess we know where she stands about Jeff now.

• Like 1

Epic back-tracking.....

AwardsDaily

I'll reserve judgment on Deep Blue Sea until I watch it but it seemed to me like another "pretty girl tortured and having sex" movie.

12/3/12 10:55 AM

AwardsDaily

I can't be wrong since I said I was RESERVING JUDGMENT RT @reverse_shot: @AwardsDaily You're shockingly, hilariously wrong.

12/3/12 11:00 AM

AwardsDaily

Deep Blue Sea got pretty good reviews overall, for some reason I thought it'd been panned http://t.co/aT6rcsEE

12/3/12 10:59 AM

AwardsDaily

For the four hundredth million time - I did not watch Deep Blue Sea. I could not get past the first 20 minutes. I will watch it now.

12/3/12 11:01 AM

• Like 1

Crone hates all "pretty girls having sex" because she`s fugly as fuck and that`s the only fuck she`ll ever see in her life. She always champions characters who nobody falls in love with. Chastain`s Maya in ZDT (nevermind that Chastian is pretty but she isn`t object of men`s dreams in the context of the movie), Princess Merida (ditto), Salander bitch (fugly and DC rides off into the sunset with another women). OTOH, she hates Katniss because at least 2 guys are in love with her and any character who is desired by men. So transparent. No wonder she poses like a Maxime cover girl because that`s what she really wants to be - sex kitten - but can`t. She`s a feminist out of sour grapes misery, not by choice.Oh, and Jeff, whom she was riding like a Seabuiscit, is disgusting and awful. So she rides disgusting and awful men. Self-respect just flushed down the toilet,eh?

Edited by fishnets

@AwardsDaily: #ff For all of the shit @wellshwood takes for being a sexist, he's never once treated me like I was stupid. A rarity online. Appreciated.They must be fucking again.

Totally. He can`t find anything else, she can`t find anything else so they were bound to rekindle.

So, Jeff Sneider got fired from Variety today. He's a big loudmouth on Twitter and one of the biggest Nikki bashers out there... just sayin' ;)

http://www.thewrap.com/media/column-post/jeff-sneider-fired-variety-75291

Wells' take:

http://hollywood-elsewhere.com/2013/01/sneider_goes_do.php

Edited by Silver Linings aDIM