Eric Duncan

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2023)

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2023)  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2023)

Jason Momoa and Patrick Wilson had legit Chrmistry, which honestly was almost enough to save this movie. The second act was by far the most entertaining. 

Otherwise, it’s messy and incoherent. Wan is pretty good at shooting hand to hand combat, but I found the CGI battles to be major overload.

This was terrrrrrible. But! My friend works at the movie theater, and they invited us to the holiday party. So four of us got to MST3K the film for free, and that was a lot of fun. 

• Like 2

It was all right. Definitely had some fun moments in there, but the story and film SORELY needed Mera.

Felt so empty without her. She stole her very short scenes for me, looked badass and beautiful. Patrick Wilson was good in this.

Momoa was very meh to me. Does well in some parts, but when it's too much of him coming through, it just loses it for me. The humor was hit or miss though there were a few good laughs.

I wish the story had been stronger.

• Like 2