4 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Safe

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

B+A really enjoyable movie. The storyline and acting weren't strong but it's not like you go into the movie expecting they will be so it doesn't even matter (I do wish we'd gotten more backstory on Statham's character because what we did get intrigued me) . Anyway, Jason Statham is so hot especially when he's killing people and interacting with children so this movie is an overall winner. And the killing was badass. Good one liners too.The only thing I really wish for was better camera work.

One of my fave Statham films as well. Just one small complaint. I can never buy the stoicism displayed by good guys when they have millions of dollars in their hands. At the end when he gives it all back, minus the 50K, it was such a bullshit moment. He could have kept a million of it and the result would have been the same. Small observation.9/10

Meh there's too much plot going on in here and none of it is particularly engaging and is certainly not a reason I want to see a JASON STATHAM ( said in a Jason Statham voice ) movie for

Also, the fight with the villain in the end ... or better yet lack of it bugged me

disposable fun 6/10