ZeeSoh

COMIC CON 2024

4 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

He is coming.

Also, I’m legit excited for this:

Loki has one of the best MCU’s writings and that’s a particular case of brand synergy that I’m actually very much intrigued, excited to see and onboard with. The TVA existing at same time in the comics and the MCU and being canon on both makes a lot of sense to me, the art looks gorgeous and the possibilities for both the comics and the MCU side of things have me hyped.

Give me a TVA series with Captain Carter, B-15, Sylvie, Ouroboros and you know the others I’m thinking about. It truly writes itself and it’s the sort of thing that puts the vast tapestry of Marvel Universe to good use.

So the TVA Series is Exiles without blink? 

7 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

So the TVA Series is Exiles without blink? 

Exiles but automatically better because Mobius and O.B.. Exiles as a concept started because Blink got extremely popular during the Age of Apocalypse saga but it took place in a parallel Earth. I love Blink, but the whole concept of Exiles was flawed from the very start because it started because one character got very popular but didn’t had a book. A TVA series perfects that formula, it doesn’t require an X gene to be part of the crew and the possibilities for a series like that are endless. Both in comics and the MCU as a whole. You could go from The Office to X-Files and True Detective. Feige was present when they announced this book yesterday so I’m hopeful they are cooking with this one. I see a lot of potential.

2 minutes ago, Eric Wilson said:

🤔

It's a fan run account. Sorry 

Chalamet has said no to superhero movies.... But... Marvel does like to cast people who have worked with who they have casted before ( Mark Ruffalo and Jake Gyllenhaal worked with RDJ on Zodiac, Guy Pearce and Anthony Mackie worked with Jeremy Renner on The hurt locker. Maybe Oscar Isaac, Zendaya, and Olivia Colman put in a good word about marvel for him)

1 minute ago, Reddroast said:

Chalamet has said no to superhero movies.... But... Marvel does like to cast people who have worked with who they have casted before ( Mark Ruffalo and Jake Gyllenhaal worked with RDJ on Zodiac, Guy Pearce and Anthony Mackie worked with Jeremy Renner on The hurt locker. Maybe Oscar Isaac, Zendaya, and Olivia Colman put in a good word about marvel for him)

Honey. Believe me. I know about Club Chalamet. I know her whole schtick. Don’t worry.

2 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Exiles but automatically better because Mobius and O.B.. Exiles as a concept started because Blink got extremely popular during the Age of Apocalypse saga but it took place in a parallel Earth. I love Blink, but the whole concept of Exiles was flawed from the very start because it started because one character got very popular but didn’t had a book. A TVA series perfects that formula, it doesn’t require an X gene to be part of the crew and the possibilities for a series like that are endless. Both in comics and the MCU as a whole. You could go from The Office to X-Files and True Detective. Feige was present when they announced this book yesterday so I’m hopeful they are cooking with this one. I see a lot of potential.

Spiderman 2099, Valkyrie and Kang ( iron lad) have all been a part of the exiles team throughout various runs of the team. So you don't need to have an x-gene to be part of it.

5 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Marvel has found their new Kang. 

1 minute ago, ZeroHour said:

Marvel has found their new Kang. 

It's not Kang.

Look at it from a more fantastic angle. There is a character they are pushing right now in the comics. 

Here is a hint: it's not doom

3 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Spiderman 2099, Valkyrie and Kang ( iron lad) have all been a part of the exiles team throughout various runs of the team. So you don't need to have an x-gene to be part of it.

After the original team? Yes. But it originally started as an X-Team of alternate reality mutants. I like the idea of TVA incorporating Exiles elements and running with it. Hell, call their field team Exiles for all I care. The TVA adds a very cool wrinkle and mythology to the whole thing.

3 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

It's not Kang.

Look at it from a more fantastic angle. There is a character they are pushing right now in the comics. 

Here is a hint: it's not doom

I was joking. Though Eric’s reaction would be priceless. Especially if they announced it by redoing that embarrassing mid-credit scene from Quantumania with a million digital Chalamet’s. 

Edited by ZeroHour