rockNrollaDIM

Sons of Anarchy

EP-IC.

It was a season too late, but they finally killed off Clay, I was starting to think they never would.

Not sure why Tara is still working with the DA after she seemed to get back in good with Jax and the club. I guess she'll never trust them again. She's gonna get herself killed.

Edited by aDIM

Do you know why Jax changed the plan? Originally he was supposed to deliver them alive to the DA - he must've known she would want these guys so she can put them on trial, and that killing them breaks the deal.

He probably changed it when Galen made them free Clay and they saw this as an opportunity to kill Galen. Having Galen out in the world alive(IRA could bust him out of prison like they did with Clay and come after the Sons) is a risk they couldn't they couldn't take.  Plus, revenge for the dude trying to kill them all by blowing up the club house.

Edit: Gif dump.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

Oh and I'm not really digging Tara's storyline.Also I know their fate is either prison or death, but I want Tig, Chibbs, Bobby and Happy to continue their life. Those are probably my favorite characters on the show

• Like 1

So is Tara not going to live past this season?

Not sure. It could go a number of ways. She didn't actually rat, though she did run off with the kids... I can't see Jax killing or physically harming her in any way. He's an anti-hero but if he does anything to the mother of his children, that pushes him past the point of redemption. Gemma on the other hand... who knows. I was following along on the SOA Facebook feed last night during the episode and alot of fans seem to think Tara and Jax are in cahoots on something though I don't see how that works either.

Anyway - I think we can be sure that Juicy Juice will get killed off soon. Three strikes, buddy. He broke. And something big is gonna go down with Nero now too.

This has been my favorite season.