rockNrollaDIM

Sons of Anarchy

My Shakespearean theory is that Gemma is the last one standing, but totally miserable, having to live with the guilt that she destroyed her entire family and everyone she cares about is dead. Watching from the beginning, you see her motivation all along has been to keep her family together and so far she has directly or indirectly unraveled it.

• Like 1

Gemma and Jax are both descending into madness.

Notice how Gemma has crows now? And the way she keeps talking to Tara's ghost...

Have to admit I'm pissed at Kurt Sutter, he tweeted to expected a main character death last night. I'm ready for some major players to start meeting Mr. Mayhem - I don't want it all saved for the last episodes.

• Like 1

jI4TsLn.gif

XUf0DXb.gif

ZoRdPaXl.jpg

N9T0gWJl.jpg

"Another victory for race relations" -Jax 

Did anyone else laugh their ass off at that?  I don't mind dark humor like this at all, but Kurt Sutter has balls.

Well I'd say the fictional town of Charming is more violent than any city in America.

The escalation of violence is hilarious. At the start, any killing was actually quite a big deal, and two dead bodies were enough of a shock to the community to halt Charming Heights or whatever.  Now though, a brothel full of innocents is forgotten two episodes later.  I don't think even last season as a whole had anything near the level of murder this season has already had. In fact, I reckon the final season will have more dead bodies than the rest of the series TOTAL.  At this point Homeland Security/NSA, the FBI and the ATF would have permanent residence in Northern California/Charming in this show's version of the state.  The brothel killing would absolutely be national news and Obama would be on TV vowing to stop domestic terrorism or something along those lines.

Anyways, pretty much the only reason I'm still watching this show is to see Gemma bite it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kurt Sutter makes ur live and get away with the truth about Tara.  I won't deny its still mildly entertaining.

• Like 2