baumer

Regarding this weekends scores

In order for those of you who went for all 5 to get all five right, imho, would have taken a miracle. I thought those five questions in the SOTM 9 were quite difficult and I never honestly thought there would be as many of you go for all five as you did. The risk and penalty was too high, or so I thought. Would TDKR have done better this weekend without this horrific incident? Absolutely! But by how much? No one is sure. So I am not altering the scores in any way. You can't just pick an arbitrary number and say that it would have surpassed that number.What we will know is how much it made and that's all we can go with.

Yeah I'm not saying it wasn't risky. I am saying that for the weekly questions we don't actually lose points for being wrong. For the SOTM we could lose up to 25K points.... If anyone abstained from all of it, they will get 8K points for being lazy while the rest of us lose points for playing the game.I don't even know why I am saying all this. You already made up your mind...

I respect your argument, but abstaining from all 5, which no one did, is not lazy, it's actually quite smart. Most of us don't like to be smart because its more fun to go for the big points.

• Like 2