I thought the pilot was decent. It wasn't that funny in my opinion but I think there is pretty good potential. Matthew Perry's a very good actor and Chandler was my favorite character in Friends so I'll give any sitcom of his a try. So far Go On looks a bit better than Mr. Sunshine so I hope it will at least be renewed for a second season.

Episode 2:

I kind of like Matthew Perry's character a little more now. He's very different from Chandler which might be a good thing for most people, but I really liked Chandler and the main reason I watched Mr. Sunshine last year and am watching Go On this year is to see more Chandler-esque antics.

Overall the plot of episode 2 was a bit better than the pilot. It was still mostly unfunny though, I only laughed a few times in the middle. The rest of the jokes fell flat.

Episode 1: 7/10

Episode 2: 7.2/10

• Community Manager

I hope it recovers in the ratings soon. It kind of crashed after it stopped following The Voice.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was like Castle: big when it follows the Voice, crashes without it. Plus NBC was expecting to take a drop in the ratings this season.

• Community Manager

I'm also kind of surprise they got rid of George the blind guy, I really liked his character and the actor who played him

They never got rid of him, I don't think? He's always been a recurring character.But it makes sense that they're cutting down the number of characters as there were too many to begin with.

The ratings for this show are horrible now, its sad because I want Perry to succeed

I don't know if this will have a significant impact on ratings, but if I had to guess, they're probably gonna want to move this to Thursday when The Office and 30 Rock both wrap. Plus with all the drama surrounding Community, NBC might wrap that one up as well leaving two slots available.