baumer

Tues Numbers

Try to see a stomach doctor. Could be an infection in the intestines. I know a lot of solutions for stomach pains if you need any advice. I used to suffer from gastritis and I had both a endoscopy and colonoscopy done on me and I'm only 25!

I'd be worried about the squalene they injected in you.http://www.prisonpla...et-exposed.html

Eh. I'll take my chances. I've never had a problem before.It might just be a coincidence.To follow up, my doctor is closed on Wedensdays, why I don't know. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if anything like this is going around and what I need to do.

Try to see a stomach doctor. Could be an infection in the intestines. I know a lot of solutions for stomach pains if you need any advice. I used to suffer from gastritis and I had both a endoscopy and colonoscopy done on me and I'm only 25!

That's rough. My family has a bad history of colon problems, I was actually supposed to start getting a colonoscopy at age 20 but I haven't yet. I probably will next year. I want to wait until after I move out of my house because the rest of my family viciously ridicules my dad every time he goes for his yearly colonoscopy.