tawasal

Covert Affairs

I started watching in the second season and it was alright, but now I've been watching the 3rd season and it's incredible. USA shows aren't known for being dramatic and really good (they're usually alright), but this is just amazing. The major twist last week was astounding.

Sarah Clarke reprised her role as Nina from 24 by becoming the traitor agent Leena, who was introduced earlier this season in the premiere as Annie's new handler and has been a "good guy" all season long, but the twist on last week's episode was totally unexpected. Leena ends up shooting Simon, who Annie has been conning (although she really falls in love with him) all season long, and she also shoots Annie twice.

Edited by The Creator

This show is starting to tickle my fancy. I like watching Piper Perabo become more of a badass. And I'm one of those Piper Perabo/Lena Headey fans who wants to see Headey on the show as Perabo's adversary.

Fan of Imagine Me & You, right?