Jack Nevada

Sundance Film Festival 2013

I just wanna see Octavia Spencer back. I really like her for some inexplicable reason. And this movie shows that she has range. :D

I think she made the most of her 'sassy fat black chick' stereotype in The Help. She was funny and the scenes with her and Jessica Chastain were by far the funniest and most likable bits of the movie

ADF's list of what films they think are going to Cannes:

Mobius/ Eric RochantMalavita/ Luc BessonThe official competition:Lowlife/James GrayThe Past/ Ashgar FzarhadiTwelve years a slave/ Steve McQueenMood Indigo/ Michel GondryBlue Jasmin/ Woody Allen Inside Llewyn Davis/ Joel & Ethan CohenThe young & podigious T.S Spivet/ J-P JeunetNymphomaniac, Lars von TrierOnly God Forgives, Nicolas Winding RefnTom at the Farm, Xavier DolanGrigris, Mahamat Saleh HarounA Perfect Day for Plesiosaur, Kiyoshi KurosawaSnowpiercer, Bong Joon-hoPortrait of Jimmy P., Arnaud DesplechinThe Congress, Ari FolmanThe Bling Ring, Sofia CoppolaBird People, Pascale FerranAbus de faiblesse, Catherine BreillatLes Salauds, Claire DenisOpening:The great Gatsby ?

That list is possibly better than last year's. It's like orgasmic. :lol: