5 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was flawed- there was some clunky dialogue and a rushed ending, but it had great heart and excellent performances. The Rock was occasionally unbelievable, but by no fault of his performance- it had more to with his size in relation to how the role was written.  Otherwise, he was great.  Michael K Williams (aka Omar) was an excellent, complex bad guy.  But the main props have to go to Joe Bernthal. He was fucking incredible, in my opinion. So believable, so likable.  One of the better performances of the past year, actually (as in, since last February). 

• Like 1

Yep, Shane from Walking Dead was awesome.I thought this was fantastic. It really surprised me. Heart, grit and very intense. I know what cmaster means by The Rock not being believable in some parts (getting beat up by some punks), but I liked that about him, he was just a normal guy in a world he knew nothing about. I really hope more people give this a chance as it was really well done.8.5/10

• Like 1

Snitch: Damn, Dwayne Johnson knows how to act. If you go see this movie, be warned its not an action movie. Its a serious well acted drama with little action. The film does a great job with the drama. It almost loses me toward the end but lucky it doesnt go way over the top. B+

This is one one of those films that should exist in a world where you get commended for simply trying.  In the real world this is an inconsequential and rather silly film.  It can be best described as unfocused, cheap, hammy, and boring.

Let's be clear, The Rock is fucking awful in this.