8 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

The older you get the better this film is.  Demi Moore will break your heart.  I think she was nominated for this and if she wasn't she should have been.  And Whoopi is fantastic as well.  Well deserving of her oscar.  A really touching love story.

9/10

• Like 1

I love it. The feel, the acting performances, the love story, Patrick Swayze, everything. It's a classic, well, for the girls at least. An essential on the slumber party's movies list, lol. A

• Like 1

Yeah, Sam and Baumer already said what needed to be said. Perfect film. A movie that makes you fall in love with the good guys, and HATE the evil cock-sucking cockroaches. And OMG those devil/shady/monster thingies were TERRIFYING. I remember seeing them when I was like 8 and being pissed scared of every doing anything wrong in life or else they would get me ^_^ Absolutely in my top movies. 10/10, A+++++++++++++ 

• Like 1

Yea, just pray that you have never lost someone due to a break up that you were not ready to lose.  If you have, the Unchained Melody scene at the end with Sam and Molly will leave you balling like a kid who lost his mom at the mall.