MovieGuyKyle17

Samurai Jack (2016) Adult Swim

10 hours ago, Morieris said:

I'm half expecting that last episode to have been a fever dream. 

from the bad sushi that gave him the fish head? :P

8 hours ago, elcaballero said:

If only. I suspected that's the direction they were going to take it, but I don't think it's a good idea.

I don't have a problem with it.  I don't think it was necessary, but I figured it was going to happen at some point.

They're going to have a big job next week...too bad it's not an hourlength finale.

Spoiler

For some reason Aku being Ashi's father really surprised me. I thought the women were just religious zealots not an assassin-harem. 

Yeah I'm one show behind, but I am curious as to how they will wrap up the entire series.  I'm sure part of it we can figure out, but I want to see how they pull it off.  Well they haven't let me down yet so I'm hopeful :) 

On 5/16/2017 at 9:40 AM, elcaballero said:

Finally watched the new episode. Needless to say, I'm excited for the finale, but I'm also going to be sad to see the show go.

Same here for all of that.

I just watched the latest episode last night and it was good.  I can't wait to see what they do for the ending.  yes it will be sad to see it be over, but at least they got a chance to finish the series and not just have it be open ended.  Hopefully one day they will release a set of all the seasons after this is done.

I thought the last show was really well done.  Great way to bring everything full circle on so many levels.  

Since some may not saw it, I'll put some stuff in spoilers for now

Spoiler

I love how when Aku was showing the world he was going to kill Jack that they used the original opening of the show as the lead in :P  it was a great touch and funny at the same time.  

Obviously very sad that he lost Ashi, but it fit with his whole ordeal of the show.  I loved that they finally gave him the peace at the end of the series under the tree with the callback of the ladybug.  The visual of him standing under the tree with the light engulfing him and the colors was a great last ever scene. 

I will now miss the show again now that it is officially over, but glad there was an end to the adventure