#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Saying it that way though implies that essentially nobody paid to see the film at that time, and it's all cheating, which is just untrue.  I for one paid to see the film at 7pm ... it should all count the same.  It's a record. ;)

Hmm did I say nobody paid for the tickets?

Is there any consensus on how much MOS is doing?Estimates seem to be all over the place.I thought the weekend (without the corporate sale) was going to be around $125M but now I'm seeing $105-$115M.

Edited by Deathlife

Is there any consensus on how much MOS is doing?Estimated seem to be all over the place.I thought the weekend (without the corporate sale) was going to be around $125M but now I'm seeing $105-$115M.

Yeah Friday was over estimated by both Nikki and RTH. It happens.

Is there any consensus on how much MOS is doing?Estimates seem to be all over the place.I thought the weekend (without the corporate sale) was going to be around $125M but now I'm seeing $105-$115M.

that was when the projection for Friday was closer to 50+ million. 

It could conceivably hit $125m but that would require a larger-than-expected Saturday and a really good Sunday hold. Friday was a bit lower than later estimates indicated.

edit: damn yuo #ED and agkman!

Edited by Telemachos

It could conceivably hit $125m but that would require a larger-than-expected Saturday and a really good Sunday hold. Friday was a bit lower than later estimates indicated.

RTH said he would update us later.

The DC fanboy in me wants this to get the June OW record (even though Toy Story 3 was a better movie than this).

You won't get an any arguments from me. I love TS3. :wub: