Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

By the way, 2013 already has SIX (including MU) movies that opened above 70 M. That is great considering not all of them were Friday openers. We'll have 4 more for a total of 10 this year. Awesome.

• Like 1

Edwards Ontario Palace 22 (my local theater) MOS was way ahead on sell outs but WWZ ended the night with more.

MU only had 2 sell outs for the day. However my theater was not the norm. MU kicked ass everywhere else.

I need it after dealing with so many kids sport's teams, running up and down the hallway, pushing all the buttons on the elevators and slowing them down is something else.. The worst is when you get more than 1 wedding party inhose, they get so drunk that sometimes, I have to evict people cause of the amount of complaints from other guest's.. It's hard to make everyone happy you know???

Ha ha. You make us happy here. lol

• Like 3

Why so glum chum??? MOS is a hit.. Isn't that all that matters???

Nope. Not good enough for a Nolanite. MU was kind of expected but WWZ beating it was a crushing blow. 

Why so glum chum??? MOS is a hit.. Isn't that all that matters???

It's a hit for sure, but its headed to IM3 shit legs maybe worse.Anyways, my guests just left,My wife literally bought tickets for 3 weeks stay in Mexico.After the 1st week, il be ready to punch my mother in law in the face.
  • Like 2