Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Taran adarsh numbers are bloated Boxofficeindia is better....AP has ABO Tollyrevenue TGBoxoffice etc KL has breakingnews4u but TN KA lack even tat.....but these sources are 80-90% trustable 

Okay...thanks.. :) Do you know the twitter Ids of these AP n KL..?If u did,plz mention it...

• Like 1

OKOK is Udhayanidhi Stalin movie.....He always pays to the media to create positive buzz....Surya starrer 7Aum arivu is his studio's movie....He constantly showed that crap ad like "It's the highest crossing movie" in his channels..the fact is its did get back its budget and made some profits.but that is overall a dissapointment coz that is much hyped movie in that time...Apart from Behindwoods Sreedhar pillai and TFU_kannan are notable trade analysts...but both of them are biased with Vijay and Ajith respectively....;(

OKOK is Udhayanidhi Stalin movie.....He always pays to the media to create positive buzz....Surya starrer 7Aum arivu is his studio's movie....He constantly showed that crap ad like "It's the highest crossing movie" in his channels..the fact is its did get back its budget and made some profits.but that is overall a dissapointment coz that is much hyped movie in that time...Apart from Behindwoods Sreedhar pillai and TFU_kannan are notable trade analysts...but both of them are biased with Vijay and Ajith respectively....;(

Sridhar Pillai is a Good critic and industry tracker not biased .....dunno abt kannan!!! :)

Thats your statement.....but i had seen regularly both of their tweet....Sreedhar has good reputation...but he has soft spot with vijay and tfukannan has soft spot with ajith....what i want say is ,if both of their films release around the sametime its hard to get real numbers..... :)

EoT gross in india till june 15 is 1.4M.....i guess it wud hv crossed 1.7M by nw 

Yep....they should did good marketing in there...warner sucks....:(....why the hell it didnt get dubbed in regional languages or wide realese?

Looks like Humshakals tanked in its 2nd weekend. WOM was toxic.

And TF4 gross is below par. It will just about earn around $10M lifetime, which is below par IMO.

Thank god. Humshakals sucked so bad, i wondered why I was torturing myself by watching it. It is not a movie, it is a test to see if you are insane or not.

Guys Kick looks like it will do really well no?

I think should be biggest film of the year so far easily. 

Kick should do really well. However, after Jai Ho it seems like Bhai-mania may be subsiding. Kick will do well, but I don't think it will break any records.

Thers even Shah rukh khans "Happy New Year" movie coming out in oct end.....for a major festive season here :) guess thers aamir khans sum movie called P.K as well so its gonna be pretty much tough for all biggies 

The 3 Khans are dividing the holidays among themselves. Salman on Eid, SRK on Diwali, and Aamir on Christmas.

• Like 1