Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

- Last time SRK teamed up with Farah, we got Main Hoon Na (which was amazing)

- Last time Farah Khan directed though, we got a steaming pile of crap in Tees Maar Khan

HNY is a sure shot blockbuster, but what remains to be seen is if it's a good film or not. 

I forget the name, we got that SRK reincarnation movie which was Deepika's debut as Farah's last movie with SrK.

I forget the name, we got that SRK reincarnation movie which was Deepika's debut as Farah's last movie with SrK.

You are right, Om Shanti Om was the last Farah Khan directorial with SRK in lead. It was the highest grossing movie of the year 2007.

• Like 1

Its amazing to see such growth for Ek Villain this weekend after the drops it faced in weekdays. The film's business is majorly coming from Plexes as Mass belts seem to have rejected it partially. The film's figures from Northern India are much-much better than Central India. 

Another Rohit Shetty masala, but because of star power and "director power" of Rohit Shetty, film will follow its prequel and become a huge HIT, might even reach Super Hit or Blockbuster status if content and songs are good. 

Content? You hoping for content from a Rohit Shetty movie? The film will have to be entertaining to do good business at Mass belts. It will be rejected at plexes for sure just like Son of Sardar. 

I didn't say I'm hoping for content, just said that if good content exists then the film can do much more business. Similar to how Chennai Express did its business, although the marketing strategies of UTV had its role to play in that. 

• Like 1

Most waited #Daawat e ishq

It looks more like an extended Teaser than a Trailer. Nothing about the movie's plot is revealed. Disappointing Trailer! Parineeti looks good anyways, Adi looks good as well! Lets hope for a better trailer next time around!