Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Yeah... during the entire duration of the movie, my mouth was hanging open due to disbelief at wtf I was seeing. Somebody had told me that the movie gets better after a while, so I endured through the Chulbul Pandey and other nonsene in the beginning waiting for things to get better, buy they only got worse.For example, the doctors were using defribillator on a guy when his heart was beating, and as soon as he flatlined, they declared 'we have lost him'. I was like WHAT!!! :o

Edited by Fake
  • Like 1

Yeah... during the entire duration of the movie, my mouth was hanging open due to disbelief at wtf I was seeing. Somebody had told me that the movie gets better after a while, so I endured through the Chulbul Pandey and other nonsene in the beginning waiting for things to get better, buy they only got worse.

For example, the doctors were using defribillator on a guy when his heart was beating, and as soon as he flatlined, they declared 'we have lost him'. I was like WHAT!!! :o

Same here, many were saying that film gets better in second half. First half was really bad. Very-very bad!

And what about him-being shot and floating under water and next scene dancing in a bar? :P Salman jumps in Poland and Lands in London.  (There you have it -- Interstellar travelling)

Edited by Cultist
  • Like 1

LOL. Salman in his films these days seems to be competing with Rajnikant. No logic -- only mindless action... Jai Ho and Kick, two back-to-back crap films! Next Bajrangi Bhaijaan... :P

Shivaji and Robot had much better plots than Jai Ho or Kick TBH.
  • Like 2